Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

andiooop

VIP Member
Assuming Rosie isn’t getting as much benefits now that her kids have took off her and that’s why shes pushing this £500 thing 😂😂
Aye she will have lost Zs DLA if she's no longer her primary carer and once T is 18 he will need to apply for his own and it will be paid to him 🤣 she'll be fucked.

Reactions: 4

leekc

Chatty Member
Lord on earth please someone give me their user names so I can watch while I can’t sleep😂 I live for this kind of drama. It’s mental that those two get back together 😂

• Haha

Moanaminute80

Rosie must know who Ben is ..... Rosie said last week that Ben helped her with money and if that's the case when ben has transferred money then bens real name would be on Rosies bank statements? If she gave her money outwith a bank then she would have met Ben 😏 Rosie must know her name.

Muchbee

VIP Member
Sorry a was absent from the day oot tae court, fucking devestated I missed it! Anyway just heard she's back has it kicked off yet???? Here we gaooowww

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
I know plenty of folk who have been through just as bad or worse and didn't turn out like bush, it's not an excuse for her to act the way she does. It's horrific and disgusting absolutely and I'm sorry she's been through it, but it's no excuse.

That's her and blanco fell out 🤣
Oh it for sure is not an excuse for her behaviour at all i also know people with real bad child trauma and they grew up and made sure their kids never ever had to live in chaos and dedicated their lives to being great parents

• Heart

Ell87

VIP Member
I caught a bit of her live last night and someone in the comments said " what does it take to spend time with your kids?" her answer well was "well depends how much DLA they get. I honestly wouldn't put it past her to be telling the truth in that answer. Rotten to the core.
She says shit like that as if she's joking but let's be honest we all know she isn't! She's disgusting!

Muchbee

VIP Member
God love that Eileen woman. Ben's a cunt letting innocent people get treated like that!

• Wow

Bella2920

VIP Member
Rosie was phoning Ben. We know she has Ben's number. And Ben's Live was pausing.

But that doesn't mean Ben's Kirsty. It just means Rosie has a number for Ben.
That’s the thing there’s literally no proof is that Kirsty, other than Danielle carter confirming it is Kirsty.
Everyone knew Rosie had bens number and could phone her, the voice from Ben isn’t exactly surprising as it’s the same voice but not with a shitty scouse accent.
Wouldn’t be like Rosie to lie right enough