Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ell87

VIP Member
That live of Ben's was hilarious, think she was Welsh at one point. I definitely needed that to decompress after the bullshit recently.

Frankies laugh when he totally lost it had me actually wheezing.
Yeah I enjoyed that wee live there. No clue what they were talking about half the time because I don't watch any of they programmes but was a good wee watch regardless 🤣
I was wary of Ben and couldn't make my mind up with Frankie for a bit but I really like them both now!

Reactions: 4

Xoxgossipxoxo

Chatty Member
mate I'd have my dugs ashes the day they were ready never mind my dad. All the money she's spent on seshing etc and she's left her dad sitting in funeral parlour. Disgraceful. She's saying it's cuz she thought they were in her sisters and she's not paid it in full but they could've applied for the welfare fund at the time and the government pay the money direct to the funeral directors.

she's saying getting forms and an invoice for welfare grants is too much hassle she just wants the money so she can get him asap. The grants take less than a week to process. She's a joke.
As if they would just hand someone like her that amount of money

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Omg she's number 36 on the rising star leaderboard. I have a feeling she will be on begging all week to get up. Blanco is also begging to get into the top 50.

edit: she's now 99 on the weekly leaderboard and 29 on rising stars..
Shes made about £70 currently off this live, she will have her £500 back in no time if she carries on like this. Alanna is raging “nobody is helping her” 😭

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Well more fool anyone who does she stated the other night she had 2 minoges(??) for xmas so she is getting 1grand and gonna go an just do aw her xmas shopping in one go with that- oh now shes putting money for a cold cot (arent they finished with the cold cots now i thought they handed them into hospital already)
as far as i am aware it was just the 2 cots they were donating because she had the 2 kids.

lolzzzxx

Aw sorry meant to say tiktok, just the Glasgowcitycooncil account, posting all the old videos that Rosie has been trying to forget about lol

seaside girl

Chatty Member
I totally missed that as well. Been back to read your post what feels like a million times before it clicked

Congratulations ♥

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Coming from Rosie who was good pals with Ben for 2 years? Pretty sure she was pally with wee Nellie aswell at one point until they had a fall out! KD is far from a bully, she can be brutally honest and abrupt at times but that isn't a bully! She didn't just torture Steph, she meeeentaaaally tortured her by not letting her in the box 🙄
Maybe Steph needs to re-evaluate her life if not getting in a box to talk shite has that much of an effect on her!

This is what I do with their lives aswell, it's why I always miss the comments 😂
Where do they even get their taste in music from, is it just me or is JoJo a pure random person to be into 😂,
I didn't even know she had released music since the early 00s! 😂
Jo Jo & Joe Exotic playing as if it’s normal 😂 Their obsession with the Spice Girls is something else but I let them away with that I had forgotten half of their songs until that pair appeared on Tiktok . The genuine anger in their voices when someone mentions Lady Gaga makes me howl 😂

• Haha

BootNTheHawMaws

Shocking.
The social worker needs retrained on protecting vulnerable children and getting it right for every child.
Bloody GIRFEC!

You are right though, some serious issues with boundaries if that is in fact what the social worker is saying. If I was to call it would be logged with the duty team or I would speak with a team leader, not the worker.

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Thanks everyone im out and getting home tonight. Then I can rest for 6 weeks no work and be a lazy b*stard like Scottish Tik Tok 🎉 but I've worked all my days so technically no 😝. Thanks again for everyones kind words. What a lovely bunch. Not a troll in sight x
Glad it went well! You now have a new role to keep us Tattlers updated on Scottish TT's antics......if you accept the challenge lol xx

• Heart

cctm

VIP Member
Yeah she says her mum abused her when she was young and made her do that and also one of her mum's boyfriends done bad stuff to her as a kid too. Apparently her mum used to go out to pubs to find men etc and bring them back to the house
Thats actually so sad for any child to suffer that abuse 🥺🥺🥺

cctm

VIP Member
Tell me she has not just said we will all be in the weekly its a team!! Then says am a single ma whos had aw this bad stuff happen so cmon get me to 20! She wasnt happy when alanna mentioned oh u will be minted after this live