Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
Well so much for she's no really back, so far she's been on a rant about kdawg and then ranting about Terri for about an hour 🤣 Terri told her to come back up and made her take the extensions out cuz apparnrly it was ruining her business reputation 🤣
Alanna had some rant about Kdawg & Ben too. x

• Angry
Reactions: 4

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
[

Shes a very huffy person!! Alanna seems the type to be able to voice a difference in opinion without going in a strop or rage. But the bush cannot take a difference in opinion and takes the huff 😂😂 u got ur manic monday she says 🙈🙈🙈

What caused that?? Did someone in comments say something?? I jumped off for what seemed like 2 mins and missed it all
I’m not actually sure it was so confusing. I think bush gave him some of her drink and said “I know it can be awkward when you are in someone else’s house and can’t just get up and get something” and something about giving him a fiver and Alanna took thick at it. This guy must be staying with Alanna

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
LOL i remember that 😂 she was fuming at me one point on here as well, can’t mind what it was about really, think i went quiet & she was questioning me as to where i was 🤷🏻‍♀️ (enjoying my actual real life, silly me for having a life 😱😂) its very seldom i am active on here at the weekends but that could be about to change 🤰🏻🤫
Oh my god I didn't even click 🤣🤣 huge congrats hunni hope your keeping well 💗 awww we are getting a baby tayto 😊

• Heart

leekc

Chatty Member
I’m not actually too sure because all of Rosie’s relationships are so fucked up! But I would assume she has a relationship with her social worker because she watched T while Rosie was in the ‘spa’ so that would have had to be arranged and likely contact with SW throughout
What is spa code for 😂 this gals life is like a soap opera

• Haha

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
In Lydo and woolys live and they are talking about that anngarner woman who makes up all the lies I'm thinking maybe she's got a touch of Alzheimer's

• Wow

lolzzzxx

Someone found a Facebook for Kirsty innes and her profile pic is a selfie with a rangers sticker, in all honesty I could see it being Ben but there’s no proof whatsoever so who knows.

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
[
I’m not actually sure it was so confusing. I think bush gave him some of her drink and said “I know it can be awkward when you are in someone else’s house and can’t just get up and get something” and something about giving him a fiver and Alanna took thick at it. This guy must be staying with Alanna
Yeah he is i heard them earlier someone in comments said they were reporting her for it an she was saying you are allowed people staying 4 nights a week

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
Funeral directors would have set a payment plan if they were struggling. Just think it’s a big scam to get money. Very reluctant to put bank details up she’s got nearly £150 already. Why are folk so ready to throw money at these beggars???

There’s full stop Denise putting her tuppence in 🤣
More fool them.

Jaybtee

VIP Member
was slowpoker always under cover here on tattle.. i dont understand, is it deffo the same slowpoker person on tiktok ?

cctm

VIP Member
Les and gas also just brought this up and she's trying to say she can't apply cuz the funeral has passed. As the website shows this is not true, and if she bothered her arse to phone them she would likely get it. She's at it.
Yep!! Im clearly not very good at judging how genuine people are!!

• Heart

Bromance

Chatty Member
Definitely it's been a few people. I still think it was Buffy at the start 😂 when "Ben" had a couple of videos of "himself" dancing with the mad coloured filters, the furniture etc background looked identical to buffys
Ooooo! Interesting. See I cant remember the first few videos of BEN.

Ell87

VIP Member
By the sounds of it Danielle has phoned Rosie's social worker this morning lol
I heard her talking about that this morning, from what I heard she phoned them because Rosie was saying she was phoning them for Danielle's address so she called to tell them not to disclose any of her information to Rosie!

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Ben is Dee Maxwell.....

If I'm wrong, she's a female from North Wales / Wrexham / Rhyl who's lived in Scotland for a long while

andiooop

VIP Member
NTT: Rosie Bush: grams, bams and hair extension scams
This is the one 👌🤣

I’d just love to know how this lot are getting away with all this money going into their bank accounts which should be declared to the DWP. I’ve never been on benefits so I’m ignorant when it comes to the system as I’ve worked since before I left high school, does the brew not ever request bank statements? Alanna getting 1k into her bank in one night is a lot of money , I’d love to know what this lot are making on a monthly basis in tiktok gifts
I heard that unless they are actually doing paid influencer work then it counts as gift money so isn't taxable or technically an income. Don't know how much truth there is to that right enough.

• Haha