Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cctm

VIP Member
s

What a dirty lowlifebeggingboggingb*start i bet the reason she wants the money is because its already getting sorted.
I hope her dad haunts her begging on the Internet in his late name thats a new all time low.
No doubt the drink will be flowing tonight. 🤬🤬🤬
Maybe i am being naive but i believe her. I think she genuinly is trying to get her dad home she always speaks of her dad i dont think (i would hate to think) she would lie about something like this!! If im wrong then fair enough shes abso sick but i do believe her she called the funeral parlour while on live

Cant rosie eat on
Mute or something its so disgusting🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 4

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
There is only one burner of doors 🔥 thank you ❤

i am thinking about moving my mattress into the toilet because my head is constantly down it but apart from that i am good ❤
Try ginger biscuits or the lollipops mrs I was so sick when pregnant with my youngest and used both and they helped a bit ❤ aw absolutely buzzin for uz 💖

• Heart

Muchbee

VIP Member
Rosie kicked her from the box then Jordan wrote in the comments we have the videos from last year with your kids in the background

So where was the bit kids were brought into it?? She was shouting shes gna attack both their careers now because she brought (or chicken did) her kids into it! I
Love jordan she IS a bad bitch 😂😂
Rosie kicked her from the box then Jordan wrote in the comments we have the videos from last year with your kids in the background

Cass_25

VIP Member
Did anyone else get the spice world movie in that tin? It kicked about my house for years after 🤣
I never got a tin😭 Pandemonium was saying the other day he had them all in his collection , KD said her Ma was livid she had the Ginger Spice one because KD’s Ma was jealous that her Da fancied Geri 😂

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
I think this is a new Ben. I think the old one was a man and then when the account took a "break" someone saw the opportunity to be BEN. When the new Ben made videos it was all on new accounts. #justcallmeJessicaFletcher
Definitely it's been a few people. I still think it was Buffy at the start 😂 when "Ben" had a couple of videos of "himself" dancing with the mad coloured filters, the furniture etc in the background looked identical to buffys

Mack84

Oh i missed it had a busy few hours what happened what did they say to pandemonium?

i love kdawg and pandemoniums genuine friendship, i esp love when she gets raging at him 😂😂
She put a video up but not sure if it’s sarcasm or not