Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cctm

VIP Member
I feel bad for her if her sister has lied, but it's all here in black and white for her, she can still apply because of coronavirus disruption and she would likely be accepted.

I wonder if the sister has already applied for that though? The sister doesnt seem very nice or honest to have lied all this time and not have bothered about her dad been left in the parlour all that time so who knows! I may be getting soft in my old age but i did feel bad when i saw her so upset doesnt change everything else but 😂😂

Reactions: 5

cctm

VIP Member
Oh shots fired towards pandemonium
Oh i missed it had a busy few hours what happened what did they say to pandemonium?

Funny how it’s always him they go for when they start on KD. Jealous of folk with a genuine friendship Rosie 🙄
i love kdawg and pandemoniums genuine friendship, i esp love when she gets raging at him 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

MountainThyme

VIP Member
How are these cunts getting into Costco ?
We were just talking about this on Prims thread.. Its opened up to basically anyone now getting a membership. Its honestly a fucking nightmare.. you can't even get moving in the isles... There was no joke a massive que for the rotisserie chicken when I was in last 😭, wouldn't even bother going now.

andiooop

VIP Member
I was watching it all till 4 o'clock this morning then up at 7 with kids for school was gona go back to my bed but wanted to gut ma house and I promised the wee yin yesterday I'd have tablet made for him coming in from school 🤣
Jesus Roland how do you do it? I need that kind of energy 🤣

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
She’s got a tiktok up on rowseaboosh saying she will be live on that account , she’s not on yet
I'm never on time for fuck all. The one time I am and she's got the cheek to be late. Hurry upppp rowseaaa! Here we gaoooww!

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I remember this aswell! She says because of her autism she couldn’t handle the bleach on her head any longer that’s why there was a COLOUR DIFFERENCE. I really hope someone’s SR that get her to shut her fat gub!
no keep her going, i have missed this kinda Bush drama 😂

• Haha

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Howling at folk thinking Bens accent is real 😂 her fake accent is shite, it varies depending on how much weed she’s smoked. She’s a troll but I’m loving her sense of humour I find her quite entertaining
She's def Scottish but loving her and the cause 😄

Reactions: 4

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Huge congratulations to you on your happy news. I'm 11wks on Friday and the sickness is a killer. It was last time too but first pregnancy was not a jot of it lol. If your sickness is bad you can ask your doctor for anti sickness tablets they help me a lot
congratulations to you too ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4