Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bush is single handedly more entertaining than all those bams out beast hunting put together. Miss ye Bush.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Tayto hoors get all deck chairs, drones, red cars, pieces and flasks of soup out for tomorrow. The Bush is in court tomorrow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Anybody got wireless speakers so we can blast Colourblind to show Rosie some support. I’m phoning a sickie tomorrow there will be nae changing tyres for case25 in Kwik Fit the morra

• Haha
Reactions: 13
duck sake another Tayto hoors court day out. I’ve missed this… drones on charge as we speak!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm making some cupcakes for us with Bush's face on them. Filtered of course, we don't need put off our scran. The weans are helping me glitter a 10 metre banner to show our support.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anybody got wireless speakers so we can blast Colourblind to show Rosie some support. I’m phoning a sickie tomorrow there will be nae changing tyres for case25 in Kwik Fit the morra
Doing dishes at work colourblind came on and I sang in honour of the Bush 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
This would have gone a miss if it wasn’t for everyone checking the court rolls for cazza. Rosie will be absolutely ragin, and her old pal, mother glasgows nephew is up tomorrow as well. What on earth have they all done!

• Haha
Just overhead Alanna in the box on Cher’s live asking if someone’s going to the court with her tomorrow, so Inspector Blanco will be making an appearance. Someone tell Nicola Rogan there’s a day out happening 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.