Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it cracked me up when Alanna got the wrong end of the stick when she heard Ben's voicenote saying 'he" n she went AAAAAWWWWW SO SHE'S FUCKIN TRANSPHOBIC AS WELL" you can just hear it in Alanna's voice πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also, now we've heard the real accent surely the fake one has to go.. it's really cringy hearing someone speak in a voice thats no theirs.
The outing has been boring because theres no tiktok acc for Kirsty that lets us put a face to a name. No face to a name is boring it's no better than calling her Ben. Even better if it was someone we know like sarah-louise, Zara, Blair etc but this is like the end of the mystery series when they pin it all on a guy thats no even a main characterπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ or in this case a faceless fucker πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
it cracked me up when Alanna got the wrong end of the stick when she heard Ben's voicenote saying 'he" n she went AAAAAWWWWW SO SHE'S FUCKIN TRANSPHOBIC AS WELL" you can just hear it in Alanna's voice πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also, now we've heard the real accent surely the fake one has to go.. it's really cringy hearing someone speak in a voice thats no theirs.
The outing has been boring because theres no tiktok acc for Kirsty that lets us put a face to a name. No face to a name is boring it's no better than calling her Ben. Even better if it was someone we know like sarah-louise, Zara, Blair etc but this is like the end of the mystery series when they pin it all on a guy thats no even a main characterπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ or in this case a faceless fucker πŸ˜‚
or the ending of the last season of Line of Duty trying to make us believe that rocket Buckles is H 😭😭 if you don’t watch that then this post will have no meaning whatsoever to you πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Ben is Kirsty Innes? But we don’t know her? Agree that accent needs to stop, it was cringe before never mind now.

I
or the ending of the last season of Line of Duty trying to make us believe that rocket Buckles is H 😭😭 if you don’t watch that then this post will have no meaning whatsoever to you πŸ˜‚
That was the biggest betrayal of my life. All that suspense for nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone found a Facebook for Kirsty innes and her profile pic is a selfie with a rangers sticker, in all honesty I could see it being Ben but there’s no proof whatsoever so who knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone found a Facebook for Kirsty innes and her profile pic is a selfie with a rangers sticker, in all honesty I could see it being Ben but there’s no proof whatsoever so who knows.
naedial put that as his profile picture in Rosies live the night she said Kirsty was Ben asking if it was her

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember mmjm on here?

She said Kirsty Innes is related to her, and its not Ben.

The most random turn of events πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ... But yeah. I've wrote a whole thing explaining it a few times but been like this sounds so far fetched and not posted it.

• Haha
That is exactly what I had in mind when I was saying it πŸ˜‚ A pure shite disappointing reveal!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agree, that was a bigger anticlimax than the gossgal season!!! Nobody knows Kirsty Inness so nobody gives a duckπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right Bush that's been 7 whole days come out come out wherever you are. Hide and seek is finished get back to business ffs πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.