Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1720905
Kirsty’s nickname at school was slow poker 😭 sounds like bullshit
Slowpoker comes from the Pokemon Slowpoke, which is First Generation, meaning it was released and became mainstream in the West in 1997 or so.

Ben is at least mid 40s. She wasn't at school in the late 90s to be getting Pokemon nicknames. Try again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Slowpoker comes from the Pokemon Slowpoke, which is First Generation, meaning it was released and became mainstream in the West in 1997 or so.

Ben is at least mid 40s. She wasn't at school in the late 90s to be getting Pokemon nicknames. Try again.
And their voices are absolutely nothing alike. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rosie saying Danielle Carter phoned her "work" at 9 o'clock one morning.

Gurl, you ain't worked a day in your damn life.
She just missed out the er at the end. Work-er as in social worker.
That’s another case still unresolved cracked then eh. Watching all those daytime reruns of law & order & criminal minds obv came in handy for them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She just missed out the er at the end. Work-er as in social worker.
That’s another case still unresolved cracked then eh. Watching all those daytime reruns of law & order & criminal minds obv came in handy for them
There watching FBAyeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Glesga branch - inspector Blanco /Jessica Fletcher cross over special

That page has just put Rosie the musical up now 🤣 must be going through all the threads here 🙈
This is making up for that tit excuse for an outing here we gaow hope she's been to the cerryoot shoap

That was me just hearing the voice recording there it sounds exactly like Ben to me 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it sounds like Ben too. 🤔 I couldn’t really care less tbh, she’s just another fanny as well!

Does Rosie’s mouth look weird to anyone, like you can’t see her teeth or something or is it just the quality of the SR?

Reactions: 5
If it's the voice clip she played during her "outing" of Ben, then yes, that is Ben on the clip. But that still doesn't prove Ben is this Kirsty. It only proves Ben left Rosie a voice note.

There is no way Rosie knows Ben's identity. It would've been revealed immediately back when they first fell out, because Rosie is a vindictive bleep. She's also "outed" Ben as several other people, and as somebody else mentioned, was on a Live crying about how she doesn't know who Ben is the other night.

But now all of a sudden she knows for sure? And has all this proof that's actually not proof at all?

Ben could be Kirsty, but Rosie has offered no proof to support that fact whatsoever. She's grasping at straws.

Reactions: 15
If it's the voice clip she played during her "outing" of Ben, then yes, that is Ben on the clip. But that still doesn't prove Ben is this Kirsty. It only proves Ben left Rosie a voice note.

There is no way Rosie knows Ben's identity. It would've been revealed immediately back when they first fell out, because Rosie is a vindictive bleep. She's also "outed" Ben as several other people, and as somebody else mentioned, was on a Live crying about how she doesn't know who Ben is the other night.

But now all of a sudden she knows for sure? And has all this proof that's actually not proof at all?

Ben could be Kirsty, but Rosie has offered no proof to support that fact whatsoever. She's grasping at straws.
Yeah she's clearly not got a clue what her name is😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Aye true, that lot have had more outings than a nursery and they’re aw shite! 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I only seen a short bit of the live, but was she not phoning Kirsty and bens live was pausing at the same time?

Reactions: 3
I only seen a short bit of the live, but was she not phoning Kirsty and bens live was pausing at the same time?
Did she do this aye? I kept thinking when she was saying I e got her number that she should ring it since Ben was live.

Reactions: 2
Just seen a screen recording of it there and I don’t have much to add other than Rosie did say Danielle phoned her worker and not her work so she’s not trying to jobfish us 😂
Also the voice notes she played aren’t great considering the person was being transphobic but I can’t take Alanna blanco seriously considering she’s let Rosie be transphobic in her company before and generally does duck all for the trans community and chooses to be outraged by these things when it suits her.
I think the only sensible way to resolve this is a Square go down topps tiles, both Ben & Kirsty are invited and if only one turns up then it’s case closed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen a screen recording of it there and I don’t have much to add other than Rosie did say Danielle phoned her worker and not her work so she’s not trying to jobfish us 😂
Also the voice notes she played aren’t great considering the person was being transphobic but I can’t take Alanna blanco seriously considering she’s let Rosie be transphobic in her company before and generally does duck all for the trans community and chooses to be outraged by these things when it suits her.
I think the only sensible way to resolve this is a Square go down topps tiles, both Ben & Kirsty are invited and if only one turns up then it’s case closed 😂
I don't think she was being transphobic I think it was James she was on about when she was saying he. His name wasn't mentioned just Blanco so she's assumed Ben was calling her him. I think anyway 🤷

Reactions: 7
I don't think she was being transphobic I think it was James she was on about when she was saying he. His name wasn't mentioned just Blanco so she's assumed Ben was calling her him. I think anyway 🤷
Aw maybe you’re right, I just assumed she was talking about Alanna but maybe it was James! The whole thing was a bit of a riot so quite hard to follow 😂

Reactions: 2
Rosie was phoning Ben. We know she has Ben's number. And Ben's Live was pausing.

But that doesn't mean Ben's Kirsty. It just means Rosie has a number for Ben.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah she's clearly not got a clue what her name is😂😂😂
I don't think it matters what bens name is, who cares. We all know what she is, a cnut. we know she screen records, we know she trolls, we know she has fake accounts. Her voice is so distinctive, I don't know why she bothers with the Liverpool accent.
Im still not a fan and she spoils kdawgs and co lives for me.

Reactions: 12
Rosie was phoning Ben. We know she has Ben's number. And Ben's Live was pausing.

But that doesn't mean Ben's Kirsty. It just means Rosie has a number for Ben.
That’s the thing there’s literally no proof is that Kirsty, other than Danielle carter confirming it is Kirsty.
Everyone knew Rosie had bens number and could phone her, the voice from Ben isn’t exactly surprising as it’s the same voice but not with a crappy scouse accent.
Wouldn’t be like Rosie to lie right enough

Reactions: 4
Aw maybe you’re right, I just assumed she was talking about Alanna but maybe it was James! The whole thing was a bit of a riot so quite hard to follow 😂
It sounds like different recordings played one after the other as if it was all said in the same message. I could be completely wrong it is hard to follow they're brain damage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.