Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the most boring outing I've ever been to. Even worse than that crazy Bible baser cunts big gathering.
Cannae believe people are still only just clicking on Ben's accents fake give me bleeping strength man😭😭😭 these people walk among us duck 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Almost all of the videos on that page are from tattle tho, like I know loads of them are mine πŸ˜‚.
I don't understand how that one video proves anything, cause I'm positive the crying in the bathroom video is also from tattle.

Well. That was amazing, congratulations on giving Jamesy someone else to target Rosie.
Slow clap.

P.S Denise Rennie is modding this tit.

Reactions: 10
So apprently Ben is the lassie who had the Pat Magroin page ages that trolled Rosie, Kirsty Innes πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 6
What a load of shite. I am fair amused by every time you search Rosie Bush - you get the suggestion Rosie Bush being weird with son. πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ Not amused at her treatment of T tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good detective work there, would expect nothing less from inspector blanco πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Am just confused how Rosie is now definite on the name and person but the other night she was steaming and crying saying she didn't know anymore who she even was πŸ˜‚.

Either way, if its true or not.. shes has put her right in the IRL harassment firing line for the fat walrus. Idiot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
How does her having Ben's number prove that she is this new character Kirsty Innes?

We know Rosie has Ben's number. That doesn't prove a thing about who Ben might be.

It fries my brain when these morons sit and act like they have "proof" of something and it's like...that's no proof babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rosie saying Danielle Carter phoned her "work" at 9 o'clock one morning.

Gurl, you ain't worked a day in your damn life.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anybody hear the voice note from 'Ben' ? Does sound like ben.
Doesnt prove Its this Kristy lassie tho.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.