Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bored now 💤 she’s got Bens number and that’s it. Alanna’s just there for the gifts
Howling at them saying KD and Ben are aunt & niece 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jamesy has been coming into lives saying ben and kdawg are related for weeks now.

This is a screenshot from the 26th of October.

I mean please, gonny make this a bit harder to figure out its you 😭😭😭😭

Screenshot_20221026-200241_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20221110-212002_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jamesy has been coming into lives saying ben and kdawg are related for weeks now.

This is a screenshot from the 26th of October.

View attachment 1720710
How stupid is he 😭 it would be laughable if he wasn’t such a danger to women . He is still certain KD is Kelly when it’s been proven she isn’t . Have a day aff fat boy ffs

Reactions: 9
Rosie is right tbf ben does sound like she's smoked 60 fags a day since she was 2 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are all as sad and pathetic as each other, but it gives us something to talk about so let them carry on and the Ben women sounds like that Janice person, these people have no pals on the outside world.

Reactions: 1
There Samantha Mumba on. I’m offski not listening to any more of this pish
Last live , see ye the morra Rosie ya howk

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i feel like Rosie will live to regret outing Ben. I doubt Ben will let this slide, and she defo has way more on Rosie than she has on her.

Reactions: 9
i feel like Rosie will live to regret outing Ben. I doubt Ben will let this slide, and she defo has way more on Rosie than she has on her.
Ben has been loyal as duck to Rosie despite all the shite off her, I hope Ben starts spilling the tea

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t look smug about it - imagine it was big Cher , she would be like a cheshire cat - with everything on green screen by now, is she shitting it ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Louise just said Alexa play Ian van dal how can something so unfunny be so bleeping funny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She doesn’t look smug about it - imagine it was big Cher , she would be like a cheshire cat - with everything on green screen by now, is she shitting it ?
She said she was shitting it at the start when she first came on to do it but she was doing it anyway. Why is she scared what of? Surely if "Ben" has that much on Rosie she wouldn't risk outing her if she does infact know for certain who it is.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.