Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of Rosie's videos came up on my FYP and i genuinely thought it was Lewis Capaldi.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolutely love the person whose put the clips of Louise's lives on because I totally missed them!

Mate she sat on live this morning opening a present she bought for the dog saying "look at my dogs cooaaaat" still acting like nothing has happened between the two of them 😭😭.

Shes no right.
quite shocking she's sitting going look at ma dogs coaaat when she doesn't even have her own child in her care 😫

Reactions: 6
I have never seen anyone with a bigger god complex than rosie. It's insane. The way she speaks to T is vile he's not able to process those jokes properly cuz of his age and neurodivergence and even if he was, what mother makes those kinda jokes to her son. She's honestly just rotten to the core.

Also can't get over her pretending her and Louise were still together. She's nuts.
She reminds me so much of my own hole parents that it would be triggering if I gave the tiniest of fucks.

Knowing the type of person she presents to the public, compared to how my parents did too, I dread to think what goes on when the camera is off.

That boy is gonna have some tit to work through in years to come.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She reminds me so much of my own hole parents that it would be triggering if I gave the tiniest of fucks.

Knowing the type of person she presents to the public, compared to how my parents did too, I dread to think what goes on when the camera is off.

That boy is gonna have some tit to work through in years to come.
Same doll I was taken off my ma on Christmas Day when I was 6 years old. That’s why I feel so deeply for that poor boy 😢. As much as we have a good relationship now it has affected every aspect of my life

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Same doll I was taken off my ma on Christmas Day when I was 6 years old. That’s why I feel so deeply for that poor boy 😢. As much as we have a good relationship now it has affected every aspect of my life
Can I just say, my maw struggled with what was “manic depression“ back in the day with more than double the weans that boggin bastard has, held down a job, washed herself and her weans etc, this is where I struggle with that piece of shite, I really struggle 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can I just say, my maw struggled with what was “manic depression“ back in the day with more than double the weans that boggin bastard has, held down a job, washed herself and her weans etc, this is where I struggle with that piece of shite, I really struggle 🤷🏻‍♀️
That must have been tough growing up.

My parents were just evil abusive cunts. They blamed their culture and their own upbringing, but they just didn't like me very much 🤷🏾‍♀️

I can laugh about it now cos I've worked through it, it's made me a better parent by doing the opposite to what they did. It's also given me a very thick skin and a sense of humour.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Aww guys I'm so sorry you have went through that, glad yous are all in a better place now.

Hopefully T will get into a good uni or college and get full financial support to get away from her and start living his own life. Will be the best thing for him I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
meltdown over the latest louise breakup pending... yesssaaii here we gaaaoww
She's on wi big bad inspector blanco, I canny watch any of these two warmers tonight cos I'm scunnered wi the pair of them.

I'll just keep up on here 🤣

Reactions: 5
That must have been tough growing up.

My parents were just evil abusive cunts. They blamed their culture and their own upbringing, but they just didn't like me very much 🤷🏾‍♀️

I can laugh about it now cos I've worked through it, it's made me a better parent by doing the opposite to what they did. It's also given me a very thick skin and a sense of humour.
It was just growing up to me, I never knew different 🤷🏻‍♀️ Ye just crack on don’t you, deffo character building stuff though and I’m same as you Avon, some thick skin and humour from it 🤣🤣 it is what it is as they say 😘

Reactions: 6
It was just growing up to me, I never knew different 🤷🏻‍♀️ Ye just crack on don’t you, deffo character building stuff though and I’m same as you Avon, some thick skin and humour from it 🤣🤣 it is what it is as they say 😘
The fact that you are calling me Avon is making me chuckle by the way, I wish we could change our names on here!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.