Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Alexa play shout out to ma ex... And this is naw aimed at anybody by the way a just love that song"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Noo calling her wean chubby, cos he's had too many mcdonalds. Mibbe fuckin cook for him then ya steamboat mess.
She must have permanent "roll marks" she sits infront of a screen more than her teenage son and that's some achievement these days

Screenshot_20221023_222628_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_1041122477036968.jpg

Ben man๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Alanna singing๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I watched a bit of that live with them 2 โ€œsingingโ€ last night. It was a bit too close to bedtime so I left. duck me it was brutal! At least Blanco doesnโ€™t pretend to be good, Rosie thinks sheโ€™s bleeping Mariah Carey! Canโ€™t be arsed with the fake friendship too just because they have the same enemies, theyโ€™d turn on each other as quick as you could say cost of living payment. Absolute cretins.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rosie's live with her pal Bianca, someone go ask her to do a Scouse accent, I don't have a fake account ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I watched a bit of that live with them 2 โ€œsingingโ€ last night. It was a bit too close to bedtime so I left. duck me it was brutal! At least Blanco doesnโ€™t pretend to be good, Rosie thinks sheโ€™s bleeping Mariah Carey! Canโ€™t be arsed with the fake friendship too just because they have the same enemies, theyโ€™d turn on each other as quick as you could say cost of living payment. Absolute cretins.
I pish myself at the cunts in the comments telling Rosie sheโ€™s got a great voice , they are totally doing it to rip the pish so she keeps singing ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
I pish myself at the cunts in the comments telling Rosie sheโ€™s got a great voice , they are totally doing it to rip the pish so she keeps singing ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Last time I heard a voice like that was a wee man used to go round the streets singing โ€œwhelkโ€™s mussels candy appeellllsโ€

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This came up on my fyp I thought it was Rosie with her camel hoof out
2EDD6CC6-BB67-4F03-8189-C7902CA2DE10.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Rosie always goes "two wee seconds darlin'" when someone tries to speak and then just never lets them get a sentence out ๐Ÿ˜‚ she will literally go on a 5 minute rant even though someone else is waiting to speak and she knows it. Alanna came in her box last night to express rage at how she was treated on Kawgs live and Rosie barely let her get a word out and just started ranting about the way KDawg treated steph even though we've heard it, its actually on here. Alanna kept trying to talk and Rosie ended up kicking her out the box ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ It's the Rosie show or no show

• Haha
So sheโ€™s on a live with that kid on sister and the โ€œsisterโ€ has just said she found out who Ben was this morning. Iโ€™d bet my house on Rosie doxxing Ben very soon the rage is ripping outta her that KD and Ben get on

Reactions: 13
Rosie always goes "two wee seconds darlin'" when someone tries to speak and then just never lets them get a sentence out ๐Ÿ˜‚ she will literally go on a 5 minute rant even though someone else is waiting to speak and she knows it. Alanna came in her box last night to express rage at how she was treated on Kawgs live and Rosie barely let her get a word out and just started ranting about the way KDawg treated steph even though we've heard it, its actually on here. Alanna kept trying to talk and Rosie ended up kicking her out the box ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ It's the Rosie show or no show
She papped a lassie out of her box think it was sat night because the lassie had the cheek to actually try have a conversation with Rosie๐Ÿ˜‚ Let her in spoke to her fine for a minute told her a few times to shut it then said get her tae duck ๐Ÿ˜‚ but kds the bully ๐Ÿฅด

The nurses outfit - fuckin stunnin ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Am too scared to look ๐Ÿ‘€
I reckon I've been on here too much, the Bush was in my dream last night.

Trying to act big and threatening while I was just laughing at her. If it had been a lucid dream I would have enjoyed punching duck out of her. I'd have worn PPE though so I didn't have to actually touch her.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.