Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw the days of the hot tub slashing, Monday night hotel stays andโ€youโ€™re ugly as duckโ€ I miss them ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aw the days of the hot tub slashing, Monday night hotel stays andโ€youโ€™re ugly as duckโ€ I miss them ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Much simpler times. Give Rosie her due- she re-introduced Darius in to so many of our lives before his very sad passing ๐Ÿฅฒ

Reactions: 6
Is that who she's winching Bianca?๐Ÿ˜‚
Am no sure, I just saw her videos earlier with a blonde lassie she referred to as her sister and made it up from there.
I'm using the same logic as the Bush herself and just making tit up if I don't know for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am no sure, I just saw her videos earlier with a blonde lassie she referred to as her sister and made it up from there.
I'm using the same logic as the Bush herself and just making tit up if I don't know for sure.
Aye that's Bianca then, it will be interesting to see if Ben does come on tonight. This is classic Rosie though IF Bianca is Ben with "Ben" talking to kdawg it would be about right for Rosie to start putting her in tiktoks thinking it will get it up kd how close they are๐Ÿ˜‚

Okay so Ben's live ๐Ÿ˜‚

Spinelli said Alanna's phoned the police on ben ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ kdawg said she hopes the policeman's good-looking hahaha Ben's got inspector Blanco as her background ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Apparently she's gave Rosie's name so they're going to Rosie's to find out who Ben is ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Where is everycunt๐Ÿ˜‚ Rosie came on Ben's live there sobbing asked Ben to lay off alanna, Ben said she'd take the inspector Blanco pic down then Rosie told Ben to shove her friendship up her hole๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aye that's Bianca then, it will be interesting to see if Ben does come on tonight. This is classic Rosie though IF Bianca is Ben with "Ben" talking to kdawg it would be about right for Rosie to start putting her in tiktoks thinking it will get it up kd how close they are๐Ÿ˜‚

Okay so Ben's live ๐Ÿ˜‚

Spinelli said Alanna's phoned the police on ben ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ kdawg said she hopes the policeman's good-looking hahaha Ben's got inspector Blanco as her background ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Apparently she's gave Rosie's name so they're going to Rosie's to find out who Ben is ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m loving Ben & KDโ€™s joint love of ripping the pish out of Inspector Blanco ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Where is everycunt๐Ÿ˜‚ Rosie came on Ben's live there sobbing asked Ben to lay off alanna, Ben said she'd take the inspector Blanco pic down then Rosie told Ben to shove her friendship up her hole๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oooo did you manage to SR?

Reactions: 2
I saw it.

She also said the sun shines out of KDawgs hole and now I'm more bleeping curious/interested than ever ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I take it rosie is mwi? I donโ€™t know why she is so bothered about the police coming to her door? The umpteen welfare checks per evening never seem to bother her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.