Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooo did you manage to SR?
I heard her but screenrecorded too late 😭
I did get the end bit when oot her bush Bush was getting a bra 🤷🏼‍♀️and got kicked 😭😂
Can see trouble ahead with Bush & Ben but by the sounds of things I don’t think Ben will give two fucks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where is everycunt😂 Rosie came on Ben's live there sobbing asked Ben to lay off alanna, Ben said she'd take the inspector Blanco pic down then Rosie told Ben to shove her friendship up her hole😂😂😂😂😂
I saw it aswell.

Why would Rosie call off her 2-years long friendship with Ben over Alanna bleeping Blanco, who Rosie argues with herself every other month?

Nah, this is just an excuse. Ben being friendly with KDawg is eating Rosie up and that's what that whole charade was really about.

Reactions: 16
I would absolutely love it if Rosie has nae idea who Ben really is .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Only caught the bit with Ben getting told to shove her friendship up her hole 😏 we all knew it was coming didn't we!
Alanna will have been giving Rosie a hard time because of Ben, probably trying to force her into telling her who she is!
Typical Rosie with excuses why what she's doing is ok and what anyone else is doing isn't! It's ok for her to start pish with KD cz she's not threatening Ben over it but because allana will batter Rosie Ben's to stop....maybe the problem there is Alanna!

Also just noticed every time I write Alanna I spell it different 🤷‍♀️🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Only caught the bit with Ben getting told to shove her friendship up her hole 😏 we all knew it was coming didn't we!
Alanna will have been giving Rosie a hard time because of Ben, probably trying to force her into telling her who she is!
Typical Rosie with excuses why what she's doing is ok and what anyone else is doing isn't! It's ok for her to start pish with KD cz she's not threatening Ben over it but because allana will batter Rosie Ben's to stop....maybe the problem there is Alanna!

It was only a matter of time, Rosie will hate that Ben is becoming popular for just being herself the exact same reason she hates KD. Their friendship must be driving her round the bend

Reactions: 9

Blanco loves to say she will batter this bleep and that bleep. Would love to see it. All talk nae action hen.

Reactions: 5
She's blocked Ben and Alana apparently and I'm guessing fell out with bianca since she was waiting on her taxi outside 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bush crying in a taxi anyone would think it’s a Monday…. Oh wait it is 🤣🤣
Hope she gives that driver a good tip having to listen to that shite at his work on a Monday night! She's bloacked anyone who's anything to do with Benjamina

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact she’s mentioned louise makes me think that this is all deep down really due to her

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.