Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is abuse, Its sick and anyone laughing and encouraging it are fucked in the head too. All within less than a 5min period.
Hes is a child.

Que her questioning/forcing him to say on live he doesn't care.
She has absolutely no redeeming qualities. That poor boy will struggle with self esteem & trust issues. A parents should be the one person in your life you can count on & feel loved by unconditionally. Wild animals are better parents than that monstrosity

Reactions: 10
I hope social services see this video, she is vile and doesn't deserve that lovely young lad. He's dragged himself up and he's done a good job. I hope he's saved from this odd situation with her.

Reactions: 8
And obviously it only remains ‘calm’ when they’re together if they both stay off all forms of social media as they can’t trust each other on it. Toxic AF, Will never last. One will end up in jail or hospital seriously injured.
Bush already did when she cut herself to ribbons. I dunno how she can be arsed with the constant drama, i am about the same age as her & i do everything i can to avoid even the slightest bit of drama in my life. 2 beautiful kids but she would rather chase after a toxic relationship than be the best mother she can be. It has been said so often on here where they are concerned, its pathetic she chooses her with the teeth over them time & again.

Reactions: 12
Rosie likes to mask really disgusting behaviour behind the guise of "It's just my sense of humour." She doesn't seem to understand that her sense of humour is irrelevant when she involves other people in the equation. It's not a valid excuse for verbally abusing someone.

Where did this lovefest with the Shed-Dwelling Narwhal Steph even come from? She doesn't give a duck about Steph, she's only interested in having an excuse to attack KDawg.

And don't even get me started on her narrative that Munterscore Steph has terrible anxiety and mental health problems. Flapping around in a bath doing her Free Willy audition on a Live to 500 people doesn't strike me as the behaviour of an anxious person. An attention seeker, yes. Anxious? Not really.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is abuse, Its sick and anyone laughing and encouraging it are fucked in the head too. All within less than a 5min period.
Hes is a child.

Que her questioning/forcing him to say on live he doesn't care.
She has ruined their lives. At least Z has a chance of a better life now she isn’t in her care but i feel so sorry for him stuck with her and all the chaos she brings to his life.

Reactions: 11
Rosie likes to mask really disgusting behaviour behind the guise of "It's just my sense of humour." She doesn't seem to understand that her sense of humour is irrelevant when she involves other people in the equation. It's not a valid excuse for verbally abusing someone.

Where did this lovefest with the Shed-Dwelling Narwhal Steph even come from? She doesn't give a duck about Steph, she's only interested in having an excuse to attack KDawg.

And don't even get me started on her narrative that Munterscore Steph has terrible anxiety and mental health problems. Flapping around in a bath doing her Free Willy audition on a Live to 500 people doesn't strike me as the behaviour of an anxious person. An attention seeker, yes. Anxious? Not really.
Bush just needs a pal to annoy Mater and this weekend’s park of choice is Steph. They will be besties by tonight.

Reactions: 9

Rosie attaches to people who bring benefit to her, like just now with Steph as u said, its a stick to batter KD with. As soon as that benefit runs out she will be dropped like a sack of tatties the same as every other bam before her. Then she will be on the end of a verbal bashing on a Bush live.

Screenshot_20221022-130852.png

When your that hungover you are laying in the bath drinking cold heinz tomato soup out the tin

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She's got one of those wee cotton bras on. She's minging. She should get a shower and clean that hair.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She said last night all the social worker did last time she was reported was say she gets Rosie’s sense of humour. Sexual abuse of any kind is never a joke.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She's an idiot bringing all this up again. She shouldn't be in charge of an apple never mind 2 kids.

She said last night all the social worker did last time she was reported was say she gets Rosie’s sense of humour. Sexual abuse of any kind is never a joke.
I’m pretty sure a social worker would never allow any parent to joke about sexually abusing their child wi saying “uck rap that you”
Rosie’s followers are 100% the same people that shout about SW stealing weans n that aswell. No a brain cell between them. They praise her because it makes their own half arsed crappy attempt at parenting seem ok by her standards. It’s frightening.

Reactions: 10
They two spare pricks just sitting in a box not a single facial expression whiles she's telling them she once said she was away to have sex with her own children.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
They two spare pricks just sitting in a box not a single facial expression whiles she's telling them she once said she was away to have sex with her own children.
Just sitting there acting as if it’s the most normal thing in the world, they are just as bad.
Boggin bowfin behaviour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.