Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s the big bold bush sitting home alone with a bottle of bucky getting mwi on a live while Louise is oot with her pals in Dundee.
this could go south pretty quickly

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s the big bold bush sitting home alone with a bottle of bucky getting mwi on a live while Louise is oot with her pals in Dundee.
this could go south pretty quickly
Great, it’s been quiet since Small John took Cher out a drive. That was some buzz earlier. 🐳🐳🐳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm biting my hand no to reply to her video of picking Max up 🙈🙈she's not a bleeping single mum, single mums are on their own all the time I'd know uuuugh

Reactions: 3

Sat alone on the weekend singing to strangers, she’s literally noodles dream wummin.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fat lonely ugly bastards with nae pals & massive chips on their shoulders , what more could each other want
Couldn't have put it better. Bet steph would shut it of they were a couple 😂😂😂 pair of troublemakers and they thrive on it.

Reactions: 4
Big Steph 🐳 v The Bush. Honestly my moneys on Steph. We’ve all seen The Bush shite it from Cher.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bam🥴
KD already explained that she didn’t let Rosie in the box that night to protect Rosies mental health because Rosie was in the Spa at the time and there was a lassie on the live wanting to unalive herself

Bam🥴
KD already explained that she didn’t let Rosie in the box that night to protect Rosies mental health because Rosie was in the Spa at the time and there was a lassie on the live wanting to unalive herself
Ben's the ultimate 2 faced wee bastard 😂

Reactions: 10
She’s in KDs lives every day they have a laugh. Rosie must not know 😂
Yip😂 she was saying earlier her and Louise's relationship is thriving due to both being off social media. There's been no dramas etc.... Louise is out with her pals and Rosie's decided what to do is drink a bottle of buckfast go live on social media and start dramas🤦

Reactions: 14
Yip😂 she was saying earlier her and Louise's relationship is thriving due to both being off social media. There's been no dramas etc.... Louise is out with her pals and Rosie's decided what to do is drink a bottle of buckfast go live on social media and start dramas🤦
Rosies one extremely unhappy lassie

Reactions: 12
Rosies one extremely unhappy lassie
And when shes unhappy she looks to make others unhappy. Its like a whirlpool sucks you in to a desperate lonely place. Na duck that watching these people makes me thankful for my own blessings. There's an age where you should be thinking duck the drama. They all say they want a peaceful life, while turning someone elses life upside down.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did she just called Ben Bee?? 🧐

Hahahaha slaughtering Terri the hairdresser now 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.