Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahah its so bleeping weird that Rosie gets on live, pretends they're still together, sitting in a box with someone at one point like
"AVE GOT MA HAPPY ENDING"

Meanwhile they've actually split up.. Like wtf is that about man.
Louise must go off her nut if they've fallen out but Rosie tells everybody they're together, there is no other reason she would do that.

Her and Jamesy really do belong together.
Was howling when I worked out they'd actually fell out after Rosie sitting making out they'd both decided it was all sound Louise was going out with her pals Rosie was staying in having a wee drink, even said at one point "the Mrs will be home tomorrow😍" til mater appeared and showed that was all just in Rosie's dome 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They two spare pricks just sitting in a box not a single facial expression whiles she's telling them she once said she was away to have sex with her own children.
There’s obviously something seriously wrong with me. Never in the whole time I’ve been alive have I ever thought joking about sa was funny. Whether it’s kids or adults. It’s never even entered my mind. There’s no way that’s all that sw said. Any decent person would say nah that’s wrong…full stop. Stupidity breeds like duck on that app

Reactions: 12
Rosie trying to control the narrative once again, but surely she knows by now Mater is out of control when she’s on it and unpredictable. She honestly thought she would get away with making out they were all fine 🤣🤣🤣 she must have thought she disabled all of Maters social media so she would have no way of getting back on.

Also Louise said last night it’s her that’s done up that house and put money into it. Don’t know if I believe that because Rosie will be receiving much more in benefits than Louise. Unless it’s Louise doing the actual work in the house.

Reactions: 7
Rosie trying to control the narrative once again, but surely she knows by now Mater is out of control when she’s on it and unpredictable. She honestly thought she would get away with making out they were all fine 🤣🤣🤣 she must have thought she disabled all of Maters social media so she would have no way of getting back on.

Also Louise said last night it’s her that’s done up that house and put money into it. Don’t know if I believe that because Rosie will be receiving much more in benefits than Louise. Unless it’s Louise doing the actual work in the house.
Rosie said the housing have spent 4 grand on Zara's room.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Mate she sat on live this morning opening a present she bought for the dog saying "look at my dogs cooaaaat" still acting like nothing has happened between the two of them 😭😭.

Shes no right.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That confirms what I've always thought then about who Ben is 🤔
She was saying bye to Ben and saying love you I'll phone ye love you bee I'll phone ye soon. She was live so had no way to go back and see if that was what she said it could have been babe but I think it was Bee. It's never even crossed my mind it could be Bianca but now I wonder I wonder 😂

Bianca 😳

Kiddin I don’t even know a bianca , just Bfishing 🎣
Bianca is Rosie's kid on sister the blonde one that you don't really ever see in amongst any of the carry on. Bfishing 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
When you don't realise that youre being used as a pawn in Rosies games.
When you don't realise Louise was threatening to punch duck out of you on the same night.

The caption tho 👀 Steph, do you have wee trolly accounts? Seems familiar....

Screenshot_20221022-164128_TikTok.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 9
When you don't realise Louise was threatening to punch duck out of you on the same night.

View attachment 1669932
Both using the same filter and both still as U G L Y as duck.

How funny is it going to be when Rosie n her wi the teef make back up then Steph is 🗣YET AGAIN made to look like a fanny lol

Reactions: 11
Just because Ben has always been a big Rosie fan I thought it could have been the lassie Bianca, just because the dodgy accent just doesn't sound legit 😂
It's someone who puffs aswell, could hear her rolling a joint lastnight. Couldn't tell you if Bianca does or doesn't though.

Reactions: 5

View attachment 1669932
She’s a clown if she can’t see what Rosie is doing. KD did nothing to Steph, not allowing someone into a box is not bullying. Rosie will be tearing Steph to shreds soon enough. All this over a box they need to grow the duck up

Reactions: 9
I have never seen anyone with a bigger god complex than rosie. It's insane. The way she speaks to T is vile he's not able to process those jokes properly cuz of his age and neurodivergence and even if he was, what mother makes those kinda jokes to her son. She's honestly just rotten to the core.

Also can't get over her pretending her and Louise were still together. She's nuts.

Alana Blanco and Rosie live, best of pals now. hosting a joint big brother on Monday.
Cher and spinelli arguing in Alanas comments.
Spinelli going to join alana's box, chers got into box first giving her side of story

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.