Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I popped by a yes the boys live this afternoon when I was ‘working’ and dot dot was in the comments giving full stop Denise a run for her money, capital letter dot dot 😭 how can they be arsed to type like that
I know someone like that 😂 bleeping morons!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I popped by a yes the boys live this afternoon when I was ‘working’ and dot dot was in the comments giving full stop Denise a run for her money, capital letter dot dot 😭 how can they be arsed to type like that
Tell Me Your An Overgrown Ned Without Telling Me....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When Rosie was like "i know the dance for slave 4 u, Alexa play slave 4 u" I was just like aw please don't 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is that Louise's real account in the comments calling Rosie a mess?

Reactions: 5
Louise was just live, her and Rosie are “finished” again…surprise surprise. Room got blocked

• Haha
Louise was just live, her and Rosie are “finished” again…surprise surprise. Room got blocked
Rosie was just in Bens live mouthing off about KD. KD & Ben were chatting away about Bens cat and the next thing Rosie appeared in the comments going Mod me, Rosie was modded and KD was muted then she fucked off. She can’t see people getting along & being happy. Louise needs to cut ties with Rosie, I think Louise is an arse but I feel a bit sorry for her she’s controlled by that fat mess

Reactions: 14
Rosie is and always will be a vile, retched witch. Verbally abusing T about his da not wanting to be with him to bullying KD and then trying to spoil Bens live when the vibes were good. She canny see green cheese! Bens ever growing popularity won’t be going down well

Bit funny how Louise has an issue with stalker Steph so suddenly Rosie is up Stephs fat arse
She’s so bleeping predictable. She’s an absolute bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Rosie is and always will be a vile, retched witch. Verbally abusing T about his da not wanting to be with him to bullying KD and then trying to spoil Bens live when the vibes were good. She canny see green cheese! Bens ever growing popularity won’t be going down well

She’s so bleeping predictable. She’s an absolute bleep
She only went in Bens live to ruin the vibe because she clearly can’t stand how Ben & KD get on. I quite like Ben since she’s started talking even if the accent is horrendous, she’s quick witted & can be funny as duck. Rosie will be raging that people are liking Ben , she hates people being liked

Reactions: 13
She’s got her saggy tits out now🤢 too predictable, this routine every time her & Louise fall out is getting boring now
8D6A7EDC-A785-4FBC-BFCA-0429B4224AD2.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She only went in Bens live to ruin the vibe because she clearly can’t stand how Ben & KD get on. I quite like Ben since she’s started talking even if the accent is horrendous, she’s quick witted & can be funny as duck. Rosie will be raging that people are liking Ben , she hates people being liked
She destroys anything in her path that she deems to make other people happy. How bleeping sad must her life be? There’s no helping that mentality and as we say Ben will eventually be in her cross hairs cos she will be livid Ben is actually liked.

Cannot stand that bush. Shes evil and twisted and can't stand to see anyone else happy or doing well.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her wae the teeth says she's never going back and means it this time. Aye, nae bother.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.