Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take back that it was amazing, things turned sour due to Noodle nut and stalky steph :sick:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I take back that it was amazing, things turned sour due to Noodle nut and stalky steph :sick:
I was howling reading your first post thinking oh that must've been before 🤣

Rosie is trying to justify the jokes by saying other people who've been in her position commented to say they find it funny so it's okay.

Reactions: 4
Cant believe the amount of people in here that wish rosie well every time she spouts her crap about turning everything around and turning a corner.
Everything she does has a reason she is cold and calculated with everything she does.
Genuine people out there including family members of mine cant get help but that clown is in there and doing f*cking tik toks not caring about anyone in there.
Just shows you the system is f*cked and idiots like that know how to manipulate it.
If you are reading this no one is jealous of you we just think your a clown, who in their right mind would be jealous about someone who jokes about abusing there kids or taking drugs off them.
Your a bad mum and a narcissistic bully who cares about nothing but herself.
Stop blaming everyone else it always has been and always will be you!
She’s such a horrible woman, I stopped watching her a while back because she triggered me so much, especially the times with Louise. My ex was a narcissistic abuser and she acts the same as him and there’s no amount of therapy out there that can help them cos they never take responsibility for anything, they always have a reason behind it. And as for auld jean, she is Rosie’s biggest enabler and I think jean thinks she can fix her, not a chance she will be able to do that. And as soon as Rosie is out that place she will be back to her usual tit

Reactions: 7
I wonder how the autism affects her she seems to be able to function well enough socially but maybe it inhibits her awareness of how she’s harming herself I dunno I’m just talking shite but

Reactions: 1
I wonder how the autism affects her she seems to be able to function well enough socially but maybe it inhibits her awareness of how she’s harming herself I dunno I’m just talking shite but
She knows what she's doing, as my Mum would say she's as fly as a bag of monkeys

Reactions: 9
It only effects her when she needs an excuse for crappy behaviour!

Cant believe what I just seen live from hospital getting gifts and people telling her she would be a great support worker what the actual duck!
Apparently coming back on live about half 10 and wants topics to have a discussion about mental health and stuff, she is milking this for everything she can!
Only rosie could profit from being in hospital , no doubt be out soon before her benefits get affected.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No way 🤣🤣🤣🤣 her a support worker, she cant get out her bed to get her weans to school never mind her organised to go to a job. These people are bonkers man. Can’t look after her own weans but will go and support vulnerable people. Waow.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No way 🤣🤣🤣🤣 her a support worker, she cant get out her bed to get her weans to school never mind her organised to go to a job. These people are bonkers man. Can’t look after her own weans but will go and support vulnerable people. Waow.
Well apparently once she sorts her tit out she's looking into it and it will either work 2 ways
1. She makes them worse driving them into more despair and dealing with bush pushes them over the edge.
2. They meet her and realise life ain't that bad and they sort there tit out so they don't have to deal with her again.

• Haha
Cant believe what I just seen live from hospital getting gifts and people telling her she would be a great support worker what the actual duck!
Apparently coming back on live about half 10 and wants topics to have a discussion about mental health and stuff, she is milking this for everything she can!
Only rosie could profit from being in hospital , no doubt be out soon before her benefits get affected.
Imagine her turning up to support you…… Naw just Naw!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m in leverndale fairly frequently and just observing she can’t be in my normal ward as she seems to have a lot of privacy and maybe her own room, so maybe one of the newer wards. Whenever I go in I’m normally in a shared dorm so would be no peace and quiet to go on TikTok.

I really don’t think it is right anyway to be going life from the ward. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 10
I’m in leverndale fairly frequently and just observing she can’t be in my normal ward as she seems to have a lot of privacy and maybe her own room, so maybe one of the newer wards. Whenever I go in I’m normally in a shared dorm so would be no peace and quiet to go on TikTok.

I really don’t think it is right anyway to be going life from the ward. Just my opinion.
She’s possibly in GRH its a new building with individual rooms. She put up a TT with leverndale but not to say she’s actually there

Hope your ok Buddy, she makes a mockery out of people needing genuine help and assistance. I think she’s in another hospital

She’s possibly in GRH its a new building with individual rooms. She put up a TT with leverndale but not to say she’s actually there
Admissions in Stobhill is individual rooms too. The post she put on showing the ward makes it look like one of the newer wards.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.