Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie has always been good at talking the talk. But that's where it ends. It never goes any further cos Rosie isn't interested in being better, she's just interested in people thinking she is better; it's entirely performative for her.

I'm not heartless, but i think Rosie is exactly where she wants to be and has been gunning at for months. I don't know her reasons for wanting sectioned, but i'm pretty sure it's benefits/money related.

It's nice of KDawg to humour her and her spiel in the box but at the end of the day, her place in that ward could be taken up by somebody who would actually benefit from the treatment and help provided. This is all a big game to a narcissist like Rosie.

I'll be happy to eat my words if Rosie turns it around when she emerges from her "Spa" and sorts her life out. But she won't. We've seen this before time and again.
💯 love this.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have no words 😔
Everytime I start to root for Rosie and feel bad for her she has to start her pish. Mental health services aren't a joke especially her being lucky enough to even get a place in one. People are dying everyday because they don't have access to the correct mental health services but aye Rosie of course you think it's funny they give you lots of diazepam cuz you don't actually need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Rosie has always been good at talking the talk. But that's where it ends. It never goes any further cos Rosie isn't interested in being better, she's just interested in people thinking she is better; it's entirely performative for her.

I'm not heartless, but i think Rosie is exactly where she wants to be and has been gunning at for months. I don't know her reasons for wanting sectioned, but i'm pretty sure it's benefits/money related.

It's nice of KDawg to humour her and her spiel in the box but at the end of the day, her place in that ward could be taken up by somebody who would actually benefit from the treatment and help provided. This is all a big game to a narcissist like Rosie.

I'll be happy to eat my words if Rosie turns it around when she emerges from her "Spa" and sorts her life out. But she won't. We've seen this before time and again.
Agree with this 100%

I get so angry watching her taking the piss out of being in there and laughing so loud not giving a flying duck about anyone but herself. She's got a cheek to write she's doing it for her kids she doesn't give a flying duck about them either.

Ive had to watch family members struggle with absolutely no help, and far too many people I've known taken their own lives because they can't cope with the thoughts in their mind, and they didn't get help either.

She makes me so mad making a mockery of everything. Shouting, laughing like a hyena on a ward where people are seriously struggling. Hope Leverndale keep her in and her PIP gets stopped. I don't know how the staff can even look at her. She's a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Agree with this 100%

I get so angry watching her taking the piss out of being in there and laughing so loud not giving a flying duck about anyone but herself. She's got a cheek to write she's doing it for her kids she doesn't give a flying duck about them either.

Ive had to watch family members struggle with absolutely no help, and far too many people I've known taken their own lives because they can't cope with the thoughts in their mind, and they didn't get help either.

She makes me so mad making a mockery of everything. Shouting, laughing like a hyena on a ward where people are seriously struggling. Hope Leverndale keep her in and her PIP gets stopped. I don't know how the staff can even look at her. She's a joke.
I'm really sorry you had to go through that and watch that. Not easy at all.

I'm the same I've seen family struggle and even lost people because they couldn't get the help they needed.

Ffs even if you don't know anyone personally look at what happened to Nikki Graham cuz she couldn't get into a good funded inpatient and by the time they got the money it was too late.

She is in such a privelaged position and is just acting like it's a holiday.

If what others have speculated about her purposefully trying to get sectioned for some kind of financial motivation or to try and manipulate Louise turns out to be true and she instantly goes back to the same old pish then she's irredeemable in my opinion.

Reactions: 10
Boils my blood. MH services all over Scotland are berated- not good enough, staff are shite, uncaring bastards. Then we have the likes of RB mocking the service she is provided. 🤬

Reactions: 14
I don’t believe for a minute R is in there to better herself, she’s in there for attention. Just seen in her KD live, she’s been desperate for KD to show her some attention and now she’s getting it. She’ll be out soon back to her usual self, neglecting her kids and making a show of herself on her one and only true love …Tiktok.

Shes still being enabled on TT, by KD most recently and all her little followers who think she’s the most amazing person in the world. Absolute joke. People have a short memory of the tit she’s put those poor kids through. They are giving her the platform she wants and craves to get her gifts and attention.

Reactions: 17
I don’t believe for a minute R is in there to better herself, she’s in there for attention. Just seen in her KD live, she’s been desperate for KD to show her some attention and now she’s getting it. She’ll be out soon back to her usual self, neglecting her kids and making a show of herself on her one and only true love …Tiktok.

Shes still being enabled on TT, by KD most recently and all her little followers who think she’s the most amazing person in the world. Absolute joke. People have a short memory of the tit she’s put those poor kids through. They are giving her the platform she wants and craves to get her gifts and attention.
Wholeheartedly agree. Back to the auld Rosie before long. Selfish selfish bastard, believes herself to be entitled to behave the way she does because of childhood trauma. She has complete insight of this and chooses not to better herself or her children's lives but excuse her behaviour for it. Autism my fuckin baws.

Reactions: 7
She’s just there for the tik toks, genuine people can’t get the help but here’s rosie in and ripping the pish! She’s another Amanda britt

Reactions: 6
Every live ive went into that banger frankie is there way his straw. Rosies turn fgs. No a fan of rosie and I do hope she sorts it this time for her wee ones. Focus on them and no big neds on the internet. Still don't understand why folk put there whole life on apps 🙄 The struggle to share with my close friends and family whats happening in my life is hard enough but to share personal business and that strangers know yer whole life totally baffles my heed 🤯

Reactions: 6
Wish KD wouldn’t give the honey monster the time of day 😭👹
I think KD must feel sorry for her or something as she’s open herself about having struggled with her mental health, KD is the ultimate cheeky savage bastard but clearly has a kind heart so I think that’s why she’s humouring Rosie . It’s a good think that KD is a smart lassie I canny ever see her letting Rosie take the bleep out of her, Rosie wouldn’t stand a chance.

Reactions: 8
Cant believe the amount of people in here that wish rosie well every time she spouts her crap about turning everything around and turning a corner.
Everything she does has a reason she is cold and calculated with everything she does.
Genuine people out there including family members of mine cant get help but that clown is in there and doing f*cking tik toks not caring about anyone in there.
Just shows you the system is f*cked and idiots like that know how to manipulate it.
If you are reading this no one is jealous of you we just think your a clown, who in their right mind would be jealous about someone who jokes about abusing there kids or taking drugs off them.
Your a bad mum and a narcissistic bully who cares about nothing but herself.
Stop blaming everyone else it always has been and always will be you!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Cant believe the amount of people in here that wish rosie well every time she spouts her crap about turning everything around and turning a corner.
Everything she does has a reason she is cold and calculated with everything she does.
Genuine people out there including family members of mine cant get help but that clown is in there and doing f*cking tik toks not caring about anyone in there.
Just shows you the system is f*cked and idiots like that know how to manipulate it.
If you are reading this no one is jealous of you we just think your a clown, who in their right mind would be jealous about someone who jokes about abusing there kids or taking drugs off them.
Your a bad mum and a narcissistic bully who cares about nothing but herself.
Stop blaming everyone else it always has been and always will be you!
Come on Rosie wouldn’t be Rosie if she accepted she is the problem… she’s the best mum ever….. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cannae be fucked listening to KD these days, Noodle Nut and all the other nonsense, naw.
Bring back the Kendal Simonette days.

Reactions: 11
Cannae be fucked listening to KD these days, Noodle Nut and all the other nonsense, naw.
Bring back the Kendal Simonette days.
Not gonna lie its been amazing tonight 😂 there's going to be a protest at Lewis Capaldis House because his bins are getting taken out

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.