Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God bless Darius.

I wish he knew just how much of an icon he became in these troubled times, we bleeping salute you 🙌🏻

GBNF

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Watching KD live and a few people have said RB is in the hospital. Dunno if it's just people tit stirring or not, trying to see if there's actual proof.

Reactions: 4
Watching KD live and a few people have said RB is in the hospital. Dunno if it's just people tit stirring or not, trying to see if there's actual proof.
Saw people in comments earlier saying that too, not seen anything confirming or denying it tho 🤷‍♀️

She posted on her Snapchat from hospital earlier today with some fruit. Or so i've been informed by a reliable source :censored:😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What a dafty. I hope this is her rock bottom and she can start getting her tit together and get better for the kids, cause let's face it they're the most important thing.

Mater will be back by the weekend, silence from them for two weeks until they fall out, Bush will be back with Blanco etc, posting about just me and the kids. Same tit, different week. It’s amazing the tit you can get upto when you have no responsibilities.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The same old cycle. Fear, anxiety and a comedown after being on it for days.
the same with the majority of Scottish Tiktok, getting MWI then start with the “my mental health is so bad”. Maybe stop abusing your body with drink and drugs for a start then! A bleeping drain on the NHS.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is it not her sons 1st day at high school today? Stupid cow will be giving him ptsd.
I'm sure he started secondary last year! Im sure I remember worrying for the poor soul and hoping he didn't get a hard time because of her!

I'm sure he started secondary last year! Im sure I remember worrying for the poor soul and hoping he didn't get a hard time because of her!
Yeah i think ur right and he is 2nd yr this yr

Reactions: 5
Hate these cunts blaming their mental health on their crappy behaviour!
see if they stopped rattling gear every weekend n getting mwi at every opportunity they’d realise it’s just the fear and a bleep of a comedown. duck all wrong with them!
Selfish bastards. Rosie is a master manipulator aswell as soon as Louise leaves or she doesn’t get her own way she’s SH again! Absolutely no sympathy for her whatsoever

Reactions: 13
It seems all the gadgee Scottish tik tok 'stars' are an absolute drain on NHS time and resources, also police valuable time and social services, and don't get me started on the tax payers money so they can sit at home all day and get mad with it. Idiots the whole lot of them.

Where the hell is that poor boy of hers? She's mentally scarred him now. She's 💯a narcissist and cares about no one but herself. Surely social services need to step in and protect him now. Kids have been taken for much less yet this yin knows how to play the system. Can't blame the trying to cope with her daughter anymore.. Thank god that wee girls safe away from this madness now. As always my sympathy is for her kids not her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Where the hell is that poor boy of hers? She's mentally scarred him now. She's 💯a narcissist and cares about no one but herself. Surely social services need to step in and protect him now. Kids have been taken for much less yet this yin knows how to play the system. Can't blame the trying to cope with her daughter anymore.. Thank god that wee girls safe away from this madness now. As always my sympathy is for her kids not her.
She’s probably dumped him on some random strangers from tiktoks doorstep again .

• Sad
He seems lovely Tyler and very well mannered I hope his first day is a success and the other kids don't give him a hard time for his maws attention seeking.

Reactions: 11
This literally was the first video on my FYP this morning 😂😂
Same 🤣🤣

I obviously don't know the circumstances surrounding why the wee girl isn't in her care but did she give her up? Surely if she was taken off her she wouldn't still have another child still in her care? Or social work would be more heavily involved regarding him?

Same 🤣🤣

I obviously don't know the circumstances surrounding why the wee girl isn't in her care but did she give her up? Surely if she was taken off her she wouldn't still have another child still in her care? Or social work would be more heavily involved regarding him?
I think going from what's been said it was a give her away to family before we take her kinda thing. She said she's with a sister but it's been said before she doesn't get on with her Mum and sister. As far as I can gather Rosie didn't have the greatest upbringing and she spent a lot of time in care and living with her Auntie. Apparently Z stabbed T with a fork and she made the decision for Z to live elsewhere because T needed her.

Absolute sin for T watching all this carnage in a place he's supposed to be safe. He was with her at Alannas the other night so if she's went home and tried to kill herself he would've been there. I honestly don't know how that boy hasn't been removed from her care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.