Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had loads of people liking & supporting her too after outing that disgusting bastard Ryan, one night with Bush n she’s fucked it all the real Alanna came oot to play

Reactions: 9
Oh another one was she can’t be racist because she is pals with RJ and her biological dad is African American 🙈 she knew she was massively in the wrong by how she was frantically trying to dish out the most ridiculous reasons as to why she isn’t racist 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The level of knuckle dragging ignorance towards racism/homophobia/inappropriate behaviour in scheme TikTok makes my piss boil so much it stings when I pee 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's the way Alanna was like "I admit it, a was caught up in the buzz" as if it's fine to make racist jokes just 'cause you're hyper 😂 So much banter in the world Alanna, why did you need to go to a pure bad place😬😬

Reactions: 8
kdawg was on Live offering to take Rosie out for a carvery but changed her mind because she doesn't fancy being her carer for the day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In fairness Rosie's made jokes about shagging her own kids so probably wouldn't take morality advice from her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
not heard anything and that shouldn’t be put out there without consent from Rosie herself it its true.
This is from the wumman whos in everyones boxes during the drama screaming to stop, but shes there in every single dramatic live.

Someone said Rosie was live in KDawgs there but i went searching and couldn't see her live, is she?

Reactions: 5
This is from the wumman whos in everyones boxes during the drama screaming to stop, but shes there in every single dramatic live.

Someone said Rosie was live in KDawgs there but i went searching and couldn't see her live, is she?
exactly. has a cheek to call herself lets end trolling when she is up the arse of people who cause some amount of shite on that app.

Reactions: 5

Aye constantly in about the drama with the username of let’s end trolling 🤥
I thought someone was trying to say Jamesy loves Rosie but it came out that Rosie was live, I might’ve just been reading into it cause most of the comments you need to try and decipher 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aye constantly in about the drama with the username of let’s end trolling 🤥
I thought someone was trying to say Jamesy loves Rosie but it came out that Rosie was live, I might’ve just been reading into it cause most of the comments you need to try and decipher 😂
Ahhhhh, it must have been i was just listening so only heard him moan that he doesn't give a duck if shes live 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ahhhhh, it must have been i was just listening so only heard him moan that he doesn't give a duck if shes live 😂😂
Yeah I think the comment was ‘James live Rosie’ and he said that and I was like wait am I confused here or is it him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like it. She'll go quiet for a fortnight, get loved up again with her wae the teeth, it'll go tits up and she'll be back on 'just me and the kids'. Could set yer watch by her.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.