Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Course wouldn’t miss it , I’ve ordered us a coupla Millie’s cookies with ‘ Rosie , Darius would have been so proud of you’ for us to have as a mid vigil snack.
I'll bring the cookies that say "Katie Loved Darius RIP KATIE"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Al order some balloons for a quick wee release before the soops get cracked

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He'll be looking down on us with a wee smile on his face 👼 🙏

We'll never forget you Darius 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Rosie really should come on & say a few words out of respect for Darius but she’s probably Mwi lying in her own pish somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Rosie really should come on & say a few words out of respect for Darius but she’s probably Mwi lying in her own pish somewhere
She’s probably using it as a way to get Louise bk 😆 baby u need to come bk Darius is deed … ahl sing for you 😭😭🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Greatful bush isn't onit tonight, we'd be watching an evening of her singing colour blind on repeat.
✨️ blessed ✨️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aw here, I'm gutted about Darius 😭 Colourblind has been a staple on ma playlist for years, its the only CD single I ever bought by a contestant in one of they shitey talent shows. I admit I've had a tenancy to skip it recently in view of the tiktok memories it brings to mind, but no longer, I shall blast it loud and proud as I do ma hoosework tomorrow. Bless his heart, 41 is no age 😔

• Heart
I bloody loved Darius, I hope his family get legal advice about Bush using his sad passing for clout. I have no opinion on Samantha Mumba.... Alexa play Ian van Dahl 😝

• Haha
Does anyone know where Rosie Bush was on the 11th of August?

I hope it wasn't anywhere near Rochester, Minnesota.

Good lord Rosie you've really done it this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can anyone make it to a vigil tomorrow night at 7pm, Topps Tiles, Blairdardie for Darius? Bring your half bottles, elf bars, hot tubs, wear Nike zippers a few sizes too small and all hair in junkie buns.
Got my bag packed and ready to go. I’ll probably be a wee bit early though so does anyone fancy popping in for a sunbed first to get that vigil glow going? I’ll bring the nasals.
RIP Darius my man, gone but never forgotten and well be sure to keep your memory alive. Everyone’s birthday is now an occasion to celebrate you in remembrance💙

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know where Rosie Bush was on the 11th of August?

I hope it wasn't anywhere near Rochester, Minnesota.

Good lord Rosie you've really done it this time.
When did she appear with those cuts on her heed 🤔

• Haha
Got my bag packed and ready to go. I’ll probably be a wee bit early though so does anyone fancy popping in for a sunbed first to get that vigil glow going? I’ll bring the nasals.
RIP Darius my man, gone but never forgotten and well be sure to keep your memory alive. Everyone’s birthday is now an occasion to celebrate you in remembrance💙
Fancy going to get our nails done as well? We can get get big neon claws with COLOURBLIN on cos we've not got enough fingers for the D

• Haha
Fancy going to get our nails done as well? We can get get big neon claws with COLOURBLIN on cos we've not got enough fingers for the D
If Noodle comes I’m sure he will provide us all with the D

• Haha
  • Sick
Can I get my nails done in orange or do i need to get pumped by Noodle Nut first? No complaining, just i'll need to put it in my diary.

• Haha
Can I get my nails done in orange or do i need to get pumped by Noodle Nut first? No complaining, just i'll need to put it in my diary.
Orange nails first, but that’s you putting your name on the list for a pumping

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.