Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bits I seen Alanna was putting on an Asian sounding accent & when talking about Aki she called him Aki the ‘paki’. Kdawg then went in the comments & pulled her up for being racist & Alanna went on a rant to Kdawg saying what does she call a corner shop she bets she calls it’s a ‘paki’ shop & where does Kdawg get her chowmein from she bets she gets it from the ‘chinkies’ as everyone calls it those things . Kdawg was like no everyone doesn’t only racist ignorant folk do. It was like listening to Lewis that time he was going on his racist rants
Fk knows what else racist she said as it was hard to keep up I was going between Alanna /Rosie, Les&Gas & Amanda Britt I’ve only got one phone so it was a nightmare keeping up with all those freakshow bastards 😭😂
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Unfortunately there’s no amount of educating these ignorant people 😢 my love for KDawg grows every day 💕 I’m bleeping raging I had an early night! Sounds like a belter

Reactions: 6
Looks like she's still kept her RosieBushlessLive she was using last night so likely she'll still be lurking about 🤣

Reactions: 1
Howling at kdawg, she just replied to Alanna's comment saying "aye I was lying in my bed last night boaking at your racist slurs"
Love how straight up she is regardless if it's someone she likes or not!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kdawg he probably died of embarrassment listening to Rosie murder his song last night 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That’s a gutter about Darius, back when the X Factor was outstanding TV with Sharon and a Louis

Reactions: 7
Rosie will be on later, greeting intae her Soop, giving her best rendition of Colourblind

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.