Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks and sounds out her nut

Rosie's threatening to take tablets and overdose 🥴

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Awk I switched off before it all went Pete tong 🙈 that other header emz is still on live there was deffo I full moon last night cause the headers wr out in force last night 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Every time Alanna reappears on the app, she reverts to type and says something that shows how much of a waste of space she is. As much as I have enjoyed the drama she's brought the past week, it really was only a matter of time before she revealed her true colours again.

But why is she so hellbent on coming for Slowpoker? Slowpoker is far from the only person on Tattle who has spoken about Alanna, but she seems to be the only one Alanna is gunning for. Slowpoker is also of mixed race, which I'm sure Alanna knows from her dealings with the Plague Doctor and that whole fiasco. Now i'm not saying Alanna Blanco is going after Slow because of her race, but when Alanna has been run off the app in the past for being a full-on racist, it does seem a bit coincidental.

Just some food for thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Missed all the drama but gutted Alana is a racist. What happened with Rosie did the police and ambulance get her in the end?

Reactions: 3
Holy tit. I had an early night last night.

Rosie kept repeatedly saying during the day that Ryan was bisexual and I was in my head like why is she saying that?? All makes sense though shes been dying to out his sexuality literally the whole day even when she was sober.

I know its mostly all a laugh but slow was tagged about 10 times yesterday and I was actually worried about her.
I dont know why Alannas going on n on about her, but is cool with Miss JJ who Ryan clearly is obsessed with and spent nights at her house etc? Makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All the hate pages directed at tattle need to stop now, people can come over here and read all the screenshots in their glory and actually get some context and tone behind them. When they are all posted like that and not in date order they look worse than they are.

Oh i keep forgetting, half of them dont know how to come on to the Google and work tattle life 🤣

And leave Slowpoker alone!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All the hate pages directed at tattle need to stop now, people can come over here and read all the screenshots in their glory and actually get some context and tone behind them. When they are all posted like that and not in date order they look worse than they are.

Oh i keep forgetting, half of them dont know how to come on to the Google and work tattle life 🤣

And leave Slowpoker alone!!
They won’t read here it makes them relevant sharing snippets of a thread same as troll pages sharing snippets of a live! It’s double standards! They must really be lacking in attention somewhere when they mention here all the time!! Stop acting the way you do and we would have nothing to gossip about we are no different to you all sitting in a live gossiping!!

Leave slow alone Alanna she’s down nothing but had an opinion on your behaviour just like we all do! Your coming across as jealous cos rydo speaks to her!! Newsflash he’s nothing special to look at and his treatment of others is disgusting! Move in from it now and focus on yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Some Nick the pair of them

Oh dear. Not done yourself any favours there Alana eh ? Shower of riots the whole lot of them 🙄

That Rjs no half a catfish like a different person to her profile photo jeeso
Thought the exact same thing 🤣

“Sorry if i offended anyone but i don’t give a duck

oh we know u don’t Alanna. Boggin behaviour 🤮
But yet she was on shouting n bawling about transphobia from the manky mob ? 🤔...hate speech , regardless of where or to whom it is directed is never acceptable in any shape or form.
She needs to shove that non-apology right up her arse the wee boot! And to think lots of us felt sorry for her when she was crying about the things Randy Ryan did to her....duck right off hen . Hope she has the fear real bad today 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I caught some of it last night but I was on & off. Then early hours of this morning where Rosie joined the box somewhat upset that Alanna had been live with James, Hulk anyone who didn't like her. She wanted to have it out with James. Rosie then done her own live. Then the comments were flooded with comments asking them to help Rosie or if someone could call her. Alanna said "I'm not ending my live for that". It eventually did cut off though. I hope she remembers that time Rosie got a taxi to hers when Alanna was feeling low & they weren't even friends.

Saying that aren't friends, they just enjoy the same chaotic behaviour when there's drama on the app. Alanna sat in the background of Rosie's live most or the night shouting info about Ryan with them all giggling. Almost as if because it's it been done on her live her it's not totally Alannas fault because Rosie was repeating most of it? If that even makes sense. Rosie was the one on camera for any screen recorders.

Iv never said anything about Alannas looks or the fact that she's trans. I'm not arsed about how Ryan had sex with her. I'm not arsed about how she has sex with anyone else. Iv never said nobody would ever sleep with her. Im also not grafting anyone so wherever Ryan's boaby has been or going is none of my business.

I appreciate anyone sticking up for me but I'm just a small part in this very big story. People love to lie about tattle and I think my names just easy to use.

Oh and just for the screenshotters I'm using 4G, should have wifi properly this week. My finical status & life isn't the same as it was 2 months ago because circumstances change i know that might be hard to comprehend. I'll also be more mindful and timestamp every single time I check any social media app.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can always count on bush and Alana to ruin the wee bit of fun we had eh? Got to turn it into something vile, then Rosie’s got to go home and try and steal the negative attention and have all eyes on her.
The fixation with Slow is weird from Alana but she’s not going to go after JJ cause she’s got some popularity on the app and she must see slow as an easy target. Absolutely no need for it considering we all had opinions on her back when it was cooker gate.
I was fully basking in the Rydo shite (outwith any of Chers wee gremlins getting involved with their transphobia) but I can’t believe am actually feeling a bit bad for him cause yet again they’ve crossed the line with trying to out his sexuality and the comments implying he’s disabled and of no use 😩

Reactions: 8
Heyyyy guyyyys 😊 it’s a shame it’s all kicked off again. Have been really busy moving new job etc but I must admit I have missed u all x how are u all? xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What a night…and I missed it all 😭😭 can someone elude to what Alanna said? Rosie is scum through and through outting Ryan’s sexuality but then again nothing surprises me at how low they all stoop..Alanna, Rosie, Cher, duggy the lot of them!
The highlight for me was “ya jaggin wee mother fucker” 😂😂

• Haha
What a night…and I missed it all 😭😭 can someone elude to what Alanna said? Rosie is scum through and through outting Ryan’s sexuality but then again nothing surprises me at how low they all stoop..Alanna, Rosie, Cher, duggy the lot of them!
The highlight for me was “ya jaggin wee mother fucker” 😂😂
The bits I seen Alanna was putting on an Asian sounding accent & when talking about Aki she called him Aki the ‘paki’. Kdawg then went in the comments & pulled her up for being racist & Alanna went on a rant to Kdawg saying what does she call a corner shop she bets she calls it’s a ‘paki’ shop & where does Kdawg get her chowmein from she bets she gets it from the ‘chinkies’ as everyone calls it those things . Kdawg was like no everyone doesn’t only racist ignorant folk do. It was like listening to Lewis that time he was going on his racist rants
Fk knows what else racist she said as it was hard to keep up I was going between Alanna /Rosie, Les&Gas & Amanda Britt I’ve only got one phone so it was a nightmare keeping up with all those freakshow bastards 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Blanco returned with a blaze of glory outting Scotty and was hailed the new legend for doing so, everyone loved her, teamblanco in all comments. One night on the drink and her true colours shone through. Snide comments about ryan which rosie repeats, making out hes ga, disabled eyc then as usual the racism 😑 she blew it. How the duck can anyone justify racism in this day and age. But then again, its ok for her cos she likes "black dick". I bleeping despair of these bams i really do.

Reactions: 11
she even went at one point ‘ I’m no racist I’ll show yeees all my WhatsApp it’s full of black & Asian men I’m shagging’. She’s such a classy lassie

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The bits I seen Alanna was putting on an Asian sounding accent & when talking about Aki she called him Aki the ‘paki’. Kdawg then went in the comments & pulled her up for being racist & Alanna went on a rant to Kdawg saying what does she call a corner shop she bets she calls it’s a ‘paki’ shop & where does Kdawg get her chowmein from she bets she gets it from the ‘chinkies’ as everyone calls it those things . Kdawg was like no everyone doesn’t only racist ignorant folk do. It was like listening to Lewis that time he was going on his racist rants
Fk knows what else racist she said as it was hard to keep up I was going between Alanna /Rosie, Les&Gas & Amanda Britt I’ve only got one phone so it was a nightmare keeping up with all those freakshow bastards 😭😂
she also said she isnt racist because she likes “black dick” 🥴🙈

Blanco returned with a blaze of glory outting Scotty and was hailed the new legend for doing so, everyone loved her, teamblanco in all comments. One night on the drink and her true colours shone through. Snide comments about ryan which rosie repeats, making out hes ga, disabled eyc then as usual the racism 😑 she blew it. How the duck can anyone justify racism in this day and age. But then again, its ok for her cos she likes "black dick". I bleeping despair of these bams i really do.
everybody forgets the time she was racist to the guy she was duelling as well, the screen recording is still floating about on tiktok.

• Heart
Alana said she couldnt possibly be racist coz she likes "black dick" and " fancies Asian guys " ...absolute clown so she is. I actually forgot just how nasty she actually is with that massive gub of hers .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.