Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Sorry if i offended anyone but i don’t give a duck

oh we know u don’t Alanna. Boggin behaviour 🤮

Reactions: 7
She’s a racist boot canny believe I was an Alanna Blanco fan the day for about 6 hours I’m ashamed of myself 😭
Loving Kdawg being like aye your racist when Alannas saying she’s no , get Kdawg in that box she will rip her appart 😂

Reactions: 9
She’s a racist boot canny believe I was an Alanna Blanco fan the day for about 6 hours I’m ashamed of myself 😭
Loving Kdawg being like aye your racist when Alannas saying she’s no , get Kdawg in that box she will rip her appart 😂
Past few days I’ve been sticking up for her aswell! I have a terrible judge of character 😭😭😭 no as bad as some others though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Am away to sleep, up in 6 hours for work 😭 plus i am not listening to her try & justify herself any longer “i have never been big on social media, am still learning” the latest excuse for being a big dirty racist!

Reactions: 5
Alanna is trying to get danielle to give her some sort of pardon.

Also RJ is mixed my tail lmfao
jimmy saville mixed wae amanda britt 😂

• Haha
She’s sat with RJ who’s Da is african American so she canny be racist 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did you see humble/big Ts comment about it?
No what did he say ?

Am away to sleep, up in 6 hours for work 😭 plus i am not listening to her try & justify herself any longer “i have never been big on social media, am still learning” the latest excuse for being a big dirty racist!
Doesn’t matter if you’re big on social media or no just don’t be racist! Absolute scumbag behaviour

Reactions: 3
Did you see humble/big Ts comment about it?
Seen him trying to tell them about their ignorance but didn’t see him making a comment about RJ. He left the box as soon as RJ went on about how her mum didn’t know who her dad was n she found out he was ‘a half cast’ Danielle told her that was an offensive term but it went right over RJs heed.

• Wow
Alana just keeps digging herself a bigger hole. Surprised Rosie hasn't been trying to get in the box.
Rj’s Maw has obviously been about if she didn’t know who her real Da was her maws probably pointed out some random guy in the street n said that’s your Da hen

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.