Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm jumping between lives can't sleep its Monday madness at its finest between the bush and britt holy moly 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rosie’s blocked Kdawg😂 pandemonium animations wrote about how Kdawg shagged noodle one time & I think Rosie’s took the huff 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is actually off her head! He is wanting her to explode and knock duck out him, he is pushing her. Don’t see this ending well 🫣

Reactions: 5
Aye I'm pissing myself
he has been doing it for a couple of hours. He is boring as duck & can’t hold a live of his own that he has to stream hers & act like a wean. Guy is an utter fanny!

In the 10 mins i have been watching Britts live she has displayed about 20 different personalities 🤯

Reactions: 5
I’m no even kiddin someone phone a welfare check she’s gna end up stabbing him with that fork. Nutcase

Reactions: 3
How the fucks Alannas neighbours no telling them to shut the duck up

Reactions: 4
I’m no even kiddin someone phone a welfare check she’s gna end up stabbing him with that fork. Nutcase
it defo won’t end well. I don’t watch her often, is she always as manic as this?

How the fucks Alannas neighbours no telling them to shut the duck up
you would lose the plot if u were her neighbour up for work in the morning. Wouldn’t be me putting up with that pish

Reactions: 7
Oh ffs 🙈 i actually cant believe Alannas defence for not being racist…wow 🫣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Alana just says how can I be racist if I’ve took black dick ….

wow … she’s digging a bigger hole for herself , I was starting to like her aswell thought she’d changed her ways but nahh
Pure ignorance

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.