Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said last night she's in there voluntary so it's not sectioning. She also said she gets like no therapy or counselling or group sessions it's literally a roof over your head, your food and your meds but the nurses are there for you to talk to for support if needed.

Is this accurate for being in a MH unit? If so that is honestly not great in my opinion for anyone. Obviously having a break is sometimes what people need but sometimes people need to work through stuff or learn coping skills and how are people meant to do that without support?

Reactions: 7
She said last night she's in there voluntary so it's not sectioning. She also said she gets like no therapy or counselling or group sessions it's literally a roof over your head, your food and your meds but the nurses are there for you to talk to for support if needed.

Is this accurate for being in a MH unit? If so that is honestly not great in my opinion for anyone. Obviously having a break is sometimes what people need but sometimes people need to work through stuff or learn coping skills and how are people meant to do that without support?
If you are in a mental health ward, you are there because you were in crisis. You are there to be kept safe from yourself or to keep others safe from you, to have basic needs met, to start on meds etc. You are monitored, there are some groups available and you meet with psychiatrist. There is little chance of any therapy- it’s not going to work whilst you are acutely unwell anyway. That is done in the community. Whilst in hospital- staff are assisting you to build a routine - stuff goes on in the background- patients aren’t always aware of what staff actually do. 🏥

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If you are in a mental health ward, you are there because you were in crisis. You are there to be kept safe from yourself or to keep others safe from you, to have basic needs met, to start on meds etc. You are monitored, there are some groups available and you meet with psychiatrist. There is little chance of any therapy- it’s not going to work whilst you are acutely unwell anyway. That is done in the community. Whilst in hospital- staff are assisting you to build a routine - stuff goes on in the background- patients aren’t always aware of what staff actually do. 🏥
Ah I see okay thanks for explaining ☺

Reactions: 5

There’s work done to encourage meaningful use of time, 1:1 with your named nurse to discuss progress, meetings with psychiatry etc. if you are extremely unwell this could mean you are there for a few years in the ward then can sometimes be moved to a mental health rehab unit where there are art groups, meditation, gym visits, walking groups and help with shopping etc. OT will help with learning basic life skills etc but a lot of the time all of this can be done in a community setting when possible

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's home and on live crying
Caught it there too.. So shes still had Louise down staying at her house so she could visit her in the hospital, louise has left her house a shithole and apparently theres bugs running about her bed.

Why the duck she had Louise down??
She'll never learn. She'll never change.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Louise apparently left food under her bed covers so her bed is crawling with beasties and there’s fag burns in all her bed linen 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why would she even want to see Louise in the hospital let alone give her free reign of her gaff unsupervised after everything that's went on is baffling. Maybe she is fried in the head.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why would she even want to see Louise in the hospital let alone give her free reign of her gaff unsupervised after everything that's went on is baffling. Maybe she is fried in the head.
Or maybe louise wasn't there at all and the usual smear campaign has begun.

Confused if she has been letting louise stay in her house considering she put herself in a mh because of her. she said yesterday she was truely done. And done mentionin her name. As the lassies took up enough of her time etc i know its rosie n she talks utter pish but wtf man 🙄

Louise lives in Dundee. Why would she be staying in Rosie's?

Rosie probably made this mess herself before she left for her "Spa Retreat" and has decided to weaponise it against Louise like she does with everything else. I'm not a fan of Her with the Teeth in the slightest, but it makes zero sense for her to have been in Rosie's whilst she was away taking up a bed that could've been used by someone who wanted actual help and not just attention.

Not a good start, is it Rosie? Been out one minute and you're already reverting to type. What a waste of time and resources.

A Louise account came in and asked for the box to which Rosie said “ no that’s a fake account” which is strange because I’ve seen Louise actually live on that account ….

I think i've said this before but i think what Rosie would benefit from most is a wee job, like even in a shop or something, genuinely for her mental health and sense of purpose she could even volunteer if she wants but just something that would keep her busy each day and stop her getting bored and acting chaotic i genuinely think it would do her the world of good man

Reactions: 11
A Louise account came in and asked for the box to which Rosie said “ no that’s a fake account” which is strange because I’ve seen Louise actually live on that account ….
Why on earth would you want to be back on tiktok with your ex in the box as soon as you’re home from the spa

I think i've said this before but i think what Rosie would benefit from most is a wee job, like even in a shop or something, genuinely for her mental health and sense of purpose she could even volunteer if she wants but just something that would keep her busy each day and stop her getting bored and acting chaotic i genuinely think it would do her the world of good man
She seems like a real people person to me like enjoys the chat I bloody hate people me so can’t relate

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who would employ her though? She would bring nothing but trouble to the place. A lot of them on tiktok have made themselves unemployable.

She's not home permanently, she is just going home over the next few days to sort stuff like painting and a new bed for T. She said in live she's probably getting out soon in the next week.

Reactions: 3
Someone in her comments said Louise has been getting mwi all afternoon, if that’s true it’s gonna kick offffffff.

I’m away to Asda for wine and popcorn. Anyone need anything brought back?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.