Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t gie a duck what hospital she’s in why would it matter am I missing summat

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Louise was jst in her box. Shes fuckin kidding everyone on now telling everyone its over, shes unblocked her so she can see that shes moved on. Mon noooo hen

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Louise was jst in her box. Shes fuckin kidding everyone on now telling everyone its over, shes unblocked her so she can see that shes moved on. Mon noooo hen
Pair of idiots , the first day she’s discharged from hospital they will be back together & within the week knocking duck out of each other . I love the chaos Rosie causes there’s been some cracking car crashes for us to watch but I really wish she would screw the heed , get Louise to duck and sort her life out for the sake of they weans

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Pair of idiots , the first day she’s discharged from hospital they will be back together & within the week knocking duck out of each other . I love the chaos Rosie causes there’s been some cracking car crashes for us to watch but I really wish she would screw the heed , get Louise to duck and sort her life out for the sake of they weans
More interested in 'moving on from the hold that louise has over her' than moving on to fix her relationship with her wee weans. Shes singing darius again sniffin her sweaty honking pits 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is getting home tomorrow, Louise will be on the train to queen street 🤣 rinse-repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Blanco is in louises comments.. whats went on there have i missed a fall out somewhere wae her n bushy nips

Reactions: 1
Blanco is in louises comments.. whats went on there have i missed a fall out somewhere wae her n bushy nips
Did they not fall out that night they were in Blancos few weeks ago & she was being racist?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.