Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not home permanently, she is just going home over the next few days to sort stuff like painting and a new bed for T. She said in live she's probably getting out soon in the next week.
Shes no daft she will be wanting out incase this effects her.
If you are aged 18 or over, payments you get of Disability Living Allowance (DLA), Personal Independence Payment (PIP), Adult Disability Payment Scotland and Attendance Allowance (AA) will stop after you have been in hospital for 28 days. If you are under 18 on the day you enter hospital, your DLA, Adult Disability Payment Scotland or PIP payments will not stop.

If your DLA, PIP or AA payments stop, they will be paid again as soon as you come out of hospital. You will need to tell the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) that you have left hospital. If you come out of hospital but have to go back in within 28 days, your benefit will stop again as soon as you are staying in hospital again. You will need to tell the DWP you have gone back into hospital.

Reactions: 6
Her house is generally mockit anyway. How would anyone know the difference?
The thing is how long has Louise supposedly been staying there for without Rosie?? And would it not take a long time for beasties to come ?? And would open opal fruits attract these kind of beasties ??

Reactions: 4
The thing is how long has Louise supposedly been staying there for without Rosie?? And would it not take a long time for beasties to come ?? And would open opal fruits attract these kind of beasties ??
Aye tbh I was thinking that. I have fell into some pretty bad depressive episodes when I was younger and been quite messy and I never had beasties anywhere lol.

Reactions: 7
She's absolutely full of shite, why on fkn earth would her wae the teeth be staying in her gaff, her who's name wouldn't be passing her lips?

There's duck all wrong with Rosie. She is neither addicted to drink, drugs or prescription drugs. Bullshit.
All she is addicted to is TT and drama.
As long as she has TT as her platform she will NEVER change.

Reactions: 4
I think fruit flies become attracted to anything fermented and sweet I think thats what she's found in the bed 🤢
She said she got her keys back last week from Louise but this is the first she's been home to see the damage ... pretty bogging tbh 😫

Reactions: 2
I think fruit flies become attracted to anything fermented and sweet I think thats what she's found in the bed 🤢
She said she got her keys back last week from Louise but this is the first she's been home to see the damage ... pretty bogging tbh 😫
Fruit flies are the bane of my life, I keep a clean house and this past month they have been everywhere! Can only imagine how much they will thrive in her manky house.

Reactions: 3
Shes no daft she will be wanting out incase this effects her.
If you are aged 18 or over, payments you get of Disability Living Allowance (DLA), Personal Independence Payment (PIP), Adult Disability Payment Scotland and Attendance Allowance (AA) will stop after you have been in hospital for 28 days. If you are under 18 on the day you enter hospital, your DLA, Adult Disability Payment Scotland or PIP payments will not stop.

If your DLA, PIP or AA payments stop, they will be paid again as soon as you come out of hospital. You will need to tell the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) that you have left hospital. If you come out of hospital but have to go back in within 28 days, your benefit will stop again as soon as you are staying in hospital again. You will need to tell the DWP you have gone back into hospital.
This is how I don’t understand how those in the state hospital still get their benefits. So strange

Reactions: 1
I don't see any of these videos. I can see one where she's head butter her ring light but not other ones.

Am I looking at the wrong account???

Although i dont know why I'm looking for crackpot videos when I could wander down to the co-op and see them in real life 😀😀😀

• Haha
Must be great being that bad that you need help with your mental health staying in hospital but your well enough to go shopping and broadcast all over social media what your buying with money and vouchers people have gave you.

Reactions: 6
Tf I wasn't in Costco today I couldn't cope with seeing her spotty puss in there 🙈 also no way would I share my card with her it's my precious 😂

Reactions: 5
I think she’s back in. Maybe it is Stobhill. It looks like the Elgin ward in the room

I think she’s back in. Maybe it is Stobhill. It looks like the Elgin ward in the room
what video? I don’t think she’s in Elgin I’ve been in there and she’s been home and it is 4 hours away.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.