Rosie Bush #3 Geeasy noggin, hoose boggin. Pals droppin like flies, while we fund what she buys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she talks about anyone on tattle she is just describing herself πŸ˜‚
I tell you 100 per cent that us tattlers are bleeping good people. Look at the property boss situation we made assumptions got it bleeping wrong about dianne apologised for our cheek. Now she’s part of our gang we all have her back the lassie even gives us shout outs! I know I like and comment on every one of her videos as I’m sure many people on here do. My point is if we were wrong about Rosie we’d do exactly the same. But she just keeps acting like a dick. It’s a shame cause she has a dry sense of humour same as me but until she sees her bullshit there’s no helping a bleep like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i know she is naming them after users in here. Larkin is meant to be me (thats not what my username is) but who the duck is spanner 🀣🀣
GreetingπŸ˜‚ I imagined your name meant lurking? And spanner I canni say I've saw oneπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I tell you 100 per cent that us tattlers are bleeping good people. Look at the property boss situation we made assumptions got it bleeping wrong about dianne apologised for our cheek. Now she’s part of our gang we all have her back the lassie even gives us shout outs! I know I like and comment on every one of her videos as I’m sure many people on here do. My point is if we were wrong about Rosie we’d do exactly the same. But she just keeps acting like a dick. It’s a shame cause she has a dry sense of humour same as me but until she sees her bullshit there’s no helping a bleep like that.
i would apologise if i got it wrong as well. The fact she is hell bent on trying to take this down proves that everything we say about her is true & she knows it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Can i greet about bullying now she is singling me out & naming me after her manky spots 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I take my hat off to anyone who parents children with additional needs, I know I would really struggle to do that. She thinks we're jealous of the money that she gets for having those kids, it's not that at all. If the money went on the children, if she doted on them, hardly ever went out etc it would be a totally different story. It's the fact she brags about having over a grand every month, says she's employed by the government to be a carer to her children but then wastes THEIR money on drugs and alcohol and taking random lassies to dinner. She's a complete red neck
Aww I could be here all day about my daughter who has noise sensitivity the lot. Z is non verbal I can only imagine the emotional trauma that wean goes through. Imagine being scared or upset and not being able to voice it? I can only hope that her sister or social work has that wean cause Rosie If she’s there with your shenanigans you’re a bleeping joke! Noise can hurt an autistic child. Literally. I know the money she gets because I get decent but mines is not spent on drink! You wonder why I slate you bush! You’re a disgrace to all people with autism! I can only hope those two kids are removed from your bleeping DOSS HOUSE!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Was she no just greeting last week saying she's moving because she feels unsafe now she's asking anyone in a 10 min radius to go fight her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. She's just said "I'm only live when the wains are at school so use know I'm home" what do they go to night school? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. So glad she's spoke to a VIP member for help.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Rosie why was it ok for you to be on here revelling in the Cherine drama but you canny take it when it’s you? Double standards much hen?

Reactions: 7
Was she no just greeting last week saying she's moving because she feels unsafe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. She's just said "I'm only live when the wains are at school so use know I'm home" what do they go to night school? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. So glad she's spoke to a VIP member for help.
she gets away with contradicting herself so much because the people who listen to her BS are as thick as her πŸ˜‚

Right come on which VIP member is talking to her πŸ™„
not guilty πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.