Rosie Bush #3 Geeasy noggin, hoose boggin. Pals droppin like flies, while we fund what she buys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never knew the comments she made were in the past , sick to think she still has that boy and she still verbally abuses him. So many children failed by a broken system anyways that's all I'm gonna say on it at this point in time.

Reactions: 3
I am bleeping dying here hahahahahahahahahahah shes that bored and lonely she has to change the focus to us on here 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 im fulla bleeping joyyyyyyyyyy hahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When she talks about anyone on tattle she is just describing herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s already been reported on here for a welfare check back in the days when everyone defended her. She calls us bullies but she’s a disgrace any one wanting to call tattlers bullies need to read from the very first page of Rosie’s thread everyone was on her side saying she was a great mum etc etc and Rosie bleeping knows it. The tide changed when it became apparent her two disabled kids are way way down in her priorities. I’m a mother of an autistic child. I know exactly the duck I’m talking about.
I take my hat off to anyone who parents children with additional needs, I know I would really struggle to do that. She thinks we're jealous of the money that she gets for having those kids, it's not that at all. If the money went on the children, if she doted on them, hardly ever went out etc it would be a totally different story. It's the fact she brags about having over a grand every month, says she's employed by the government to be a carer to her children but then wastes THEIR money on drugs and alcohol and taking random lassies to dinner. She's a complete red neck

Reactions: 3
The people that tell her she can sing is the same people telling her her behaviour is normal and she deserves a wee break

Reactions: 5
Can Spanner reveal themselves please as me & u are now spots on her face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.