Rosie Bush #3 Geeasy noggin, hoose boggin. Pals droppin like flies, while we fund what she buys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is as well though, that screenshot as disgusting as it was isn't really proof of anything. She could easily say its been photoshoped/someone sent it from her account etc. She has enough enemies that that could be believable. I just hope SW are watching her videos and her lives and taking their own notes because there's plenty happening on them to show shes unfit as a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't know if this is said to be true hence the reason I directly asked Rosie herself. But yes I will.
Pink somebody did at the time. First pages of bush yous will remember a person Iโ€™m sure pink something called the police for a welfare check. @Jinxyroo do you mind this?

Reactions: 1
These are the people she's asking to come in here and report things, but they're getting booted from her live before she had even made the new trying to take down tattle account that she wants them to join. Good plan there aye. Where are these 200 people there should be at least that amount following her war account anyway๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pink somebody did at the time. First pages of bush yous will remember a person Iโ€™m sure pink something called the police for a welfare check. @jinxroo
Sheโ€™s been reported loads of times think it was initially her Fb group ex pals that reported the wanking screenshots

I think telling on someone for doing something petty like skipping school or stealing sweeties from the pick n mix bits, minor things like that where there's no one getting hurt or in danger is being a grass. Reporting serious neglect and possible sexual abuse of a child is a moral obligation of decent human beings. Z&T are already vulnerable children due to their additional needs, they need someone to be their voice and speak out for them. Unfortunately their mother is not capable and in this case seems to be the abuser. If I had their details I would 110% report my concerns, if I'm a wrong then I'm wrong and nothing will happen. If I'm right then I could be part of rescuing a vulnerable child from an unthinkable position. The fact that Rosie continues to turn a blind eye to these accusations but will get her knickers in a twist over the slightest inconvenience in her life really speaks volumes and anyone supporting that and calling that a good mother seriously needs to take a step back and assess what they're actually doing with their lives

I think the ones saying shes a good mum never actually brought their kids up

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The clatty bleep came up on my FYP aboot deleting tattle so of course I jumped over here. Sheโ€™s genuinely so bogging looking I just want to throw dettol at her. That petitions been going on since 2019 and duck alls been done to delete tattle. If she thinks her and her wee army a skanky manky maws are gonna delete tattle then sheโ€™s delusional. Her mentioning tattle will just bring more people on here. Do these idiots not realise that thereโ€™s thousands of forums like tattle online? attempting to take down one does piss all.

Reactions: 7
The thing is as well though, that screenshot as disgusting as it was isn't really proof of anything. She could easily say its been photoshoped/someone sent it from her account etc. She has enough enemies that that could be believable. I just hope SW are watching her videos and her lives and taking their own notes because there's plenty happening on them to show shes unfit as a mother.
She done a TT at the time addressing it and admitting it was her but said she stooped to the level of the people bullying her at the time and tried to agree with them to shut them up โ€ฆ that was her defence

• Sad
  • Wow
Listen, if there is abuse I am shocked that your not reporting this directly to the authorities not calling it out on tik tok or tattle life. If you believe and know this please do the right thing and report to the police and authorities.
It was reported

Reactions: 3
Imagine T at school tomorrow..."my mum never had time to make my lunch this morning shes got a big day today shes taking down tattle". Honestly, God love that boy it's an absolute sin what he's been given as a mother

Reactions: 8
And there we have it - "some of the information they've been given has been hand picked"
Anyone shocked or nah ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I think telling on someone for doing something petty like skipping school or stealing sweeties from the pick n mix bits, minor things like that where there's no one getting hurt or in danger is being a grass. Reporting serious neglect and possible sexual abuse of a child is a moral obligation of decent human beings. Z&T are already vulnerable children due to their additional needs, they need someone to be their voice and speak out for them. Unfortunately their mother is not capable and in this case seems to be the abuser. If I had their details I would 110% report my concerns, if I'm a wrong then I'm wrong and nothing will happen. If I'm right then I could be part of rescuing a vulnerable child from an unthinkable position. The fact that Rosie continues to turn a blind eye to these accusations but will get her knickers in a twist over the slightest inconvenience in her life really speaks volumes and anyone supporting that and calling that a good mother seriously needs to take a step back and assess what they're actually doing with their lives

I think the ones saying shes a good mum never actually brought their kids up
Sheโ€™s already been reported on here for a welfare check back in the days when everyone defended her. She calls us bullies but sheโ€™s a disgrace any one wanting to call tattlers bullies need to read from the very first page of Rosieโ€™s thread everyone was on her side saying she was a great mum etc etc and Rosie bleeping knows it. The tide changed when it became apparent her two disabled kids are way way down in her priorities. Iโ€™m a mother of an autistic child. I know exactly the duck Iโ€™m talking about.

• Heart
Saying its a riddy that people are requesting to join her tiktok but its just as much a riddy as her thinking she is building this army to take tattle down ๐Ÿ˜‚ she needs to engage whatever is left of her brain before she speaks ๐Ÿคก

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.