Rosie Bush #3 Geeasy noggin, hoose boggin. Pals droppin like flies, while we fund what she buys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's keep an eye on new members coming in to the thread talking about the kids or anyone other than Rosie. I have a sneaky suspicious she's going to try it. Let's be seen to report because despite what Rosie likes to say we don't discuss your innocent kids

Reactions: 15
Everytime I leave a comment asking her if she said she would sexually abuse her child it's deleted no reply , no denying it nothing wtf. I can't be bothered making another account asking her so I'm going to take it upon myself to report it and let the authority's deal with it hopefully and yes I will GRASS until I'm blue In the face to protect any child it's our duty as citizen's to make sure this stuff is flagged for the protection of children.

Makes me sick the thought of her and her child alone.

So Rosie it's no tattle you need to worry about. It's your children if your able that is.
Listen, if there is abuse I am shocked that your not reporting this directly to the authorities not calling it out on tik tok or tattle life. If you believe and know this please do the right thing and report to the police and authorities.

Reactions: 13
I go to swimming class and missed all this that tattle getting taken down petition been there for ages hope your no gonna take clout for making it it's no yours hen wont sleep tonight in case I lose all you all by tomorrow who do I call for support on bullying against my tattle family๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ Rose's has tattle shaken yer rattle hen

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The wanking off her son coz he was a good boy was reported to SW and the screenshot of her saying it was plastered around social media platforms , she did do a TT addressing it at the time and claimed she stooped to the level of her then bullies and said that โ€ฆ. Sound familiar ?

Reactions: 4
I think telling on someone for doing something petty like skipping school or stealing sweeties from the pick n mix bits, minor things like that where there's no one getting hurt or in danger is being a grass. Reporting serious neglect and possible sexual abuse of a child is a moral obligation of decent human beings. Z&T are already vulnerable children due to their additional needs, they need someone to be their voice and speak out for them. Unfortunately their mother is not capable and in this case seems to be the abuser. If I had their details I would 110% report my concerns, if I'm a wrong then I'm wrong and nothing will happen. If I'm right then I could be part of rescuing a vulnerable child from an unthinkable position. The fact that Rosie continues to turn a blind eye to these accusations but will get her knickers in a twist over the slightest inconvenience in her life really speaks volumes and anyone supporting that and calling that a good mother seriously needs to take a step back and assess what they're actually doing with their lives

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No point Iโ€™ll be rejected at the door , like that time I tried to get in to cjs without my membership card ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
I've requested to follow.

I think telling on someone for doing something petty like skipping school or stealing sweeties from the pick n mix bits, minor things like that where there's no one getting hurt or in danger is being a grass. Reporting serious neglect and possible sexual abuse of a child is a moral obligation of decent human beings. Z&T are already vulnerable children due to their additional needs, they need someone to be their voice and speak out for them. Unfortunately their mother is not capable and in this case seems to be the abuser. If I had their details I would 110% report my concerns, if I'm a wrong then I'm wrong and nothing will happen. If I'm right then I could be part of rescuing a vulnerable child from an unthinkable position. The fact that Rosie continues to turn a blind eye to these accusations but will get her knickers in a twist over the slightest inconvenience in her life really speaks volumes and anyone supporting that and calling that a good mother seriously needs to take a step back and assess what they're actually doing with their lives
๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 1
Listen, if there is abuse I am shocked that your not reporting this directly to the authorities not calling it out on tik tok or tattle life. If you believe and know this please do the right thing and report to the police and authorities.
I don't know if this is said to be true hence the reason I directly asked Rosie herself. But yes I will.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.