Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chelsea Lee Art. I came across her the last time it was quiet. Waow. Boooyaka

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have some questions about someone but they don’t have a thread… HELP

Reactions: 3
So I’m driving along Great western road thinking - I’ll need to post on tattle and see if we think the radio silence means Bush and Mater are back together and who did bloody see?
Bush, Mater and the dog waiting to cross the road after being to the corner shop!!!!!
What a shocker they are back together eh ? 🤣

Omg she is nuttier than a squirrels shite that yin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I’m driving along Great western road thinking - I’ll need to post on tattle and see if we think the radio silence means Bush and Mater are back together and who did bloody see?
Bush, Mater and the dog waiting to cross the road after being to the corner shop!!!!!
I was going to reply earlier saying the silence likely means they're loved up again 🤦‍♀️ I'll need to start charging for psychic readings on TT live 🔮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No wonder they’re being silent, what an embarrassment, behaving like that towards each other and then boom back together again. Bush must be so desperate for company. She’s silent on TikTok because she can’t trust Mater not to say something on lives.
rinse & repeat all the time with them, its boring now!

went in her live & lasted about a minute, she is kooky boo 🙃

Reactions: 5
DazzaHainings - the one always crying on live. I saw someone I think in a Box talking about his record and stuff
His girlfriend dumped him yesterday. He was crying on live at around midnight last night. Then paused for ages and went off, ive been following the train wreck for weeks and its finally all blew up! He is very much hated in edinburgh for rape allegations.

Reactions: 5
oh wow!!! Thanks for that - i saw him crying on live a few weeks ago too!! TikTok is something else haha

Reactions: 2
Its ready to kick off anytime. Hes suffered major narc injury being binned and its all going to play out on his lives. Cant wait
Aww man am blocked from his account think I commented in one of his lives weeks ago an got blocked

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.