Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said after Stutchy gave her the kitchen tanning products and she lost them, Stutchy thought Rosie was a lair and patched her 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has kdawg been on tonight ? A could be doing with a laugh n bush is just a banger nowadays 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Decided to watch Bushs live about three minutes ago and she's already going on about how she could punch her clit and not feel a thing

duck this I'm going to sleep 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fuckin Hell man ... iv jst came back on and shes still talkin about her honkin fanny. Im blockin her noo enough is enough. Fuckin hysterical laughin at herself talkin about needin an orgasm n punchin her clit. Shes just sooooooo FuNnY 😖

Bush is boring , shes like uk gold channel old re runs lol
Her patter is that boring now the bleep would give ye the runs

anyone else had to hear the pregablin deed fanny story twice tonight now 🤢🤢 spare us! She's clearly full of pills sitting howling at herself

Reactions: 4
Decided to watch Bushs live about three minutes ago and she's already going on about how she could punch her clit and not feel a thing

duck this I'm going to sleep 😂😭
How bigs her clit that she could right hook it

Also give Louise her snapchat back smelly arse 🗣
Has she stole Louise's Snapchat again? I heard someone put Louise's Snapchat and phone number on fab swingers 😭💀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Rosie said "Louise no longer has ownership of that snapchat"
LMFAO i hope Louise and Amanda go for a sesh to wind Rosie right up

Rosie going on about having a sore back like shes not using pills to cope with her emotions

• Haha
Louise would love that that... whos wantin PUMPED here we gaaaaaaowww
Just before Rosie came down and whipped the live right off her so I just know when they were arguing there were big perverts phoning Louise and sending prawn photos.
Or so I heard, allegedly & all that. From a friend.

• Haha
Hail stains has been demoded she'll need to find a real job now

Here wit happen to Rosie's pal pizza maz?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.