Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First thing on my FYP big sweaty hoof
See she didnae treat herself to knickers off the cost of living payment then 🤭😆

Awww I'm sad I missed Kdawgs full stop Denise moment. 😂😂😂Also the salon video with the side parting fringe as a dig at Terri was comedy gold.
Im sad i appear to have missed out on everything including the nice weather 🤣

What the duck is she doing? I can’t believe what I’ve just watched. Big spotty tits doon to her knees. Nobody needs to see that!! Nae wonder Mater is rabid.
Ok . I know i said i was sad at missing out on events but im glad i was spared that sight....every cloud indeed has a silver lining my friends 🤭🥰🥰

I just burst out laughing at ur comment 🤣🤣🤣
Me too . Absolute peach of a comment 😂👏👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry probably not for this thread but Cherine and her stoma bag 🙈she didn't need that she's at it and a total hipocondriac
Still on greetin she is in "peewrrr aguny so ah um ".
Well yes hun, u managed to convince a colorectal surgeon to do a major bowel operation on you. Its going to hurt a bit afterwards ya 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't like when fat people call other people fat as an insult. Fats just a descriptive word. Rosies vagina doesn't even fit in her jeans so I don't think she can see it.
🤣 exactly!! Come back when your viewers can lip read even when you’re wearing a mask ffs, Rosie!

🤣 exactly!! Come back when your viewers can lip read even when you’re wearing a mask ffs, Rosie!
Ooft that didn’t make sense but ye get my drift 🤣

Honestly Rosie back to square one yet again! It’s just me and the wains from noo on blah blah bleeping blah. Only pretends to care about them when her relationship goes tits up. As soon as Maters back on the scene they’ll be dropped once again! Who is letting her play with those kids heads like that!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She got a new carpet down then decided to paint, she's got paint on the carpet already

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Canny believe she got carpets , they’ll be howling within a week.
Gonny someone go drap a couple of dust sheets off to her , thats stressing me out the carpet all paint splattered already 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She still hates Mark Hamilton & won't be trying his tanning stuff. He's been cosplaying as a surfer lately 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well whoever said she wasn't away for weeks she just didn't pay her wifi bill was right 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am glad i jst tuned in to hear that she was havin a bit of 'me time' last night 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Why does she talk like that now? Like shes tryin to morphe into Louise.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.