Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There she is being all philosophical on her live 🤣 she’s blairdardy’s answer to Rab c

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I canny watch her cause the weans are about , how’s the carpet has it survived the bush painting massacre

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Naw she got told she has to pay full price for drinks n she’s like wit I have a discount RIDDY

I canny watch her cause the weans are about , how’s the carpet has it survived the bush painting massacre
She’s out for food and drinks …. She’s over her alcoholism now and can control her drinking 👀
What an inspiration 🏆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s on begging people for discount codes cos she “wants to get pished at a discount”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s out for food and drinks …. She’s over her alcoholism now and can control her drinking 👀
What an inspiration 🏆
We’ll need to get her number passed over to AA so she can start doing some coaching there… she seems to have smashed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.