Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it a lot of the “big” tik tokers have been involved in some sort of scandal before? Demented maw thieving. Shaun sheep scamming. Jules sons. That property boss wife niece robbing the beauty place. Property boss with his tweets Amy glass was in the paper for something canny mind…….. embarrassing
Amy Glass is not a “big” tiktokker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's just me and the kids now, don't need anyone bringing me down.......Oh GOD Rosie you have time for dramas with everyone else apart from your own kids. Less worry about Tik Tok and he said/she said. Get your act together and get your kids back.

Reactions: 7
Side issue but that Gillian Muir's teeth look like the before Turkey teef, when they're all ground down to wee stumps 🤣
She’s a riot of a lassie , what’s she at court for anybody know & want to inform this nosy cow ?😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw some of her videos yesterday and she kept saying a comment said they were gonna show up at court but the only comment I could see was that she had court today and they saw her on the court rolls. Maybe the drones got to her head

Reactions: 5
Wonder what she was up for. She’s no right in the head that lassie

Reactions: 1
Imagine being proud your up at court. Scum. Maybe it’s crimes against chins.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder what she was up for. She’s no right in the head that lassie
I wondered this aswell. Gildo is the sort of moron who relishes court appearances because she thinks they make her look hard.

Says she has the best lawyer in Scotland. Aye ok hen. If you can afford the best lawyer why you letting Hannibal Lecter do your lips?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.