Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She rushed away over to jades yday to get her bday present n it was wax melts 🤣🤣🤣 I bet she was expecting an actual present tht jade bought not knocked up in her kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just can’t believe that Jamesy has anyone fighting over him. I am loving the Bush’s impression of Courtney Burgoyne but I firmly believe Bush asked James to pump her last night and was given the old KB.

Reactions: 12
I just can’t believe that Jamesy has anyone fighting over him. I am loving the Bush’s impression of Courtney Burgoyne but I firmly believe Bush asked James to pump her last night and was given the old KB.
That's the voice Rosie puts on when she's impersonating anyone or when she's steaming and trying to speak properly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Working till 10 come home 1st video on my fyp is bushys botox what the actual 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sweating like Rosie on the gabbas the night guys! Ready to take a dip in the clyde myself to cool doon 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she deleted all her accounts it didn’t last very long, just had a couple of videos pop up on my FYP from ten hours ago 😭 she must not have been able to win Louise round that quickly

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Can't believe someone can watch me cry" it's easy when the persons an arse or just crying to get what they want.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.