Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently this is the reason for the Jamesy Meltdown the other night

I'm not buying it, Rosie's known for embarrassing herself. Remember when she said Blair was elbow deep in her vagina and we thought she was lying? Then it turns out Blair actually was elbow deep.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m the same I could never call my kids anything like that in jest or even when they annoy the life out me
Its horrible isn't it. I taught mine gentle hands and kind words. Well Until someone messed with my boy and I told him to knock fk out of him 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Unfortunately, that’s all I am imagining now! 🥴🤣
I’m getting adult Furry vibes, tails attached to butt plugs the lot 😭😭

I need to stay off Reddit man. Went on a deep dive of fetishes because of Chelsea Wright. I’ve not been right since 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m getting adult Furry vibes, tails attached to butt plugs the lot 😭😭

I need to stay off Reddit man. Went down a deep dive of fetishes because of Chelsea Wright. I’ve not been right since 😩
I don't even need to go on Reddit I went on a staycation to burnt island with the dog once and late at night a guy asked me if I wanted to go actual dogging and what animal mask I'd choose to wear 😭😭😭 I know this stuff Iv been exposed

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't even need to go on Reddit I went on a staycation to burnt island with the dog once and late at night a guy asked me if I wanted to go actual dogging and what animal mask I'd choose to wear 😭😭😭 I know this stuff Iv been exposed
Well don't leave us hanging: what animal did you choose? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did you do the roar 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apparently this is the reason for the Jamesy Meltdown the other night

100% he's pumped Rosie and/or told her hes into her. I think the reason she was so upset and angry the other night was cause he was lying. They need group therapy.

Reactions: 8
She looks out her banger, that lip smacking she does wen she’s mwi
I’m all for self love n aw that push but she’s delusional if she thinks that’s even one bit sexy .
If she’s trying to get Louise back just flash yer bank balance at her Rosie 💰
How funny is that the same week they got their C O L payment Louise fucks off 👀
She’ll be back when she’s skint

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks manic the way she’s behaving…. As sexy as a toilet brush

WTF screaming as if Tyler is actually there…. Something tells me he’s not!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.