Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dee Maxwell ravioli pants - Louise Jones.

I love when Louise gets a bad case of verbal diarrhoea 😭
Monster Munch toes 😭

Genuinely can’t understand why KD’s getting it. She likes Rosie ffs. They’re both a different vibe, no one is standing on anyones toes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Aw good cause she’s better on her own without roasters in her box. Why they so raging at kdawg then the night, it can only be jealousy . They two scumbags obviously can’t cope with someone coming out of nowhere & becoming instantly popular due to her personality, incredible mind & decent morals . Kdawg hasn’t been on the app long enough for us to judge her completely like she’s obviously absolutely eccentric & a wee bit bonkers but I some how doubt we will ever see/ hear her begging outside the premier for drink money, snorting lines off weans heeds or stabbing hot tubs .
I agree 😂 KD was affronted earlier on when someone commented saying her live was sponsored by Snappy Shopper as she wasn't a scheme rat supposedly 😂😂 can't see her stooping as low as some others do on that app if she's offended by association with Snappy Shopper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why the duck has wee hats appeared on profile pics?
I was just wondering that & the icons for the forums have been changed to wee stars. Is there a party going on that us Scottish tiktok gossip mongers are no invited to cause we canny behave oursels?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They watched some of these goons from Scottish Tiktok n decided we are all green chewit teeth loonballs who pop pregabs like smarties and no longer wanted to be our fellow Djs

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm actually embarrassed at maters rant about Rosie being the Queen of Scottish tiktok 🤣 then goes right sing as if that's gona prove it 🤣🤣🤣 kdawg may say im a nice wee woman (she makes it sound like I'm a wee granny I'm late 30s) 🤣🤣she may say I'm up everyone's hole ( im not i just don't see the need to be arguing with my fellow tayto hoosewives we are all allowed an opinion and I respect that plus I do like yeez 🤣 kdawg could call me whatever she wants i still think she's funny as duck so move over for the real queen of Scottish TikTok 🤣❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Its tattles 4th birthday 🎂 may it bring us another 4 years of roasters and bants

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Its tattles 4th birthday 🎂 may it bring us another 4 years of roasters and bants
Happy Birthday Tayto Life can we request a spelling change as a wee birthday present to us aww in honour of the Queen 😍👑🤣🤣🤣

I'm actually embarrassed at maters rant about Rosie being the Queen of Scottish tiktok 🤣 then goes right sing as if that's gona prove it 🤣🤣🤣 kdawg may say im a nice wee woman (she makes it sound like I'm a wee granny I'm late 30s) 🤣🤣she may say I'm up everyone's hole ( im not i just don't see the need to be arguing with my fellow tayto hoosewives we are all allowed an opinion and I respect that plus I do like yeez 🤣 kdawg could call me whatever she wants i still think she's funny as duck so move over for the real queen of Scottish TikTok 🤣❤
She was talking about you the day saying how your dead nice n if Roland doesn’t like you you must be a right bastard in reference to Courteney Bourgoyne 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Happy Birthday Tayto Life can we request a spelling change as a wee birthday present to us aww in honour of the Queen 😍👑🤣🤣🤣

She was talking about you the day saying how your dead nice n if Roland doesn’t like you you must be a right bastard in reference to Courteney Bourgoyne 😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 shes off her nut. I really don't like Courtney burger tho 🤣 i don't think im that nice I just respect that everyone has an opinion it's no north Korea we are in 🤣 there's a few others i don't like that ive gave my opinion on many times. I've been in her lives a few times but don't make myself known cause she will tear me to shreds and my wee heart might no cope 🤣🤣 she nearly blocked me today when she was trying to work the q&a 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.