Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whos box?
Can’t remember who’s box it was there was 2 others in the box as well, noodle nut was on as well making jokes about her suicide attempt “ye went further in when ye tried to do yourself in”

Said she will be on later as well

Reactions: 3
Earlier when she came back and pretended she didn't know Kdawg and forgot about her 20 min broadcast last week telling everyone she's not Kdawg she was saying that if Kdawg is as great as she's being told she's sure they can be friends. Tiktok not about who's the top dog etc so her and Kdawg can coexist and be great at what they do separately 😴🥱

Reactions: 5
Awww I’m glad you’re back @Slowpoker ❤ Big bush has well been shitting it that there’s a new Dawg in town and came back to TikTok . So obvious with that post . Absolute horror of a lassie and she totally loves herself . That look she does and the silly tongue trying to look sexy actually knocks me sick. She was raging that K Dawg wasn’t sooking up to her . So nice to see someone stand up to her . I about passed out laughing when she said someone was ringing the doorbell n cut her off 😂😂😂😂😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bush canny see green cheese 😂 she’s got the pure fear kdawg has replaced her. No changed one bit still a self absorbed riot of a lassie, I lasted 15 mins in her live. Back 5 mins and already made a show of herself. I LOVE IT 😂 it all went south on kdawgs live when she said kdawg could sit on her face or something of the sorts and u could feel the unease from kdawg through the screen 😬 she will be out for her now for booting her outta the box and we know how vindictive she can be. I’m also absolutely shocked people have forgotten about her scamming folk in that epic live!

Reactions: 15
Bush canny see green cheese 😂 she’s got the pure fear kdawg has replaced her. No changed one bit still a self absorbed riot of a lassie, I lasted 15 mins in her live. Back 5 mins and already made a show of herself. I LOVE IT 😂 it all went south on kdawgs live when she said kdawg could sit on her face or something of the sorts and u could feel the unease from kdawg through the screen 😬 she will be out for her now for booting her outta the box and we know how vindictive she can be. I’m also absolutely shocked people have forgotten about her scamming folk in that epic live!
She’s well back because she’s para about Kdawgs popularity, but they are nothing like each other so nae need for it
Didn’t see her on kdawgs live last night as just caught the tail end of her live she was hitting out with facts in fine detail about big brother contestants from years ago when I went on , love how random as duck her lives are they are a breath of fresh air on that app. Gutted I missed her & Rosie, I think she will be fit for Rosie if she starts like she doesn’t seem bothered by any hate & even when there’s folk she doesn’t like like plague doctor & Courteney Bourgoyne in she doesn’t scream n shout she deals with them quite calmly her demeanour doesn’t change so I think Rosie’s barking up the wrong bush if she wants a screaming match with her.
Rosie seemed like she was doing well too on the live during the day that I did see, telling us how she’s off the drink, what a lot of pish she must have been talking. Will be carnage by the weekend you just know it

Reactions: 10
I canny warm to kdwag. Apparently has encyclopedic knowledge of tayto life but canny mind the time rosie joked about sexuslly abusing her children? She is in the same league as the property boss yet kdawg let her in the box 🤷‍♀️
So glad I’m not the only one who thinks this

Reactions: 5
I canny warm to kdwag. Apparently has encyclopedic knowledge of tayto life but canny mind the time rosie joked about sexuslly abusing her children? She is in the same league as the property boss yet kdawg let her in the box 🤷‍♀️
I wonder if it’s cause there’s real kids involved? Like she’s absolutely brutal when she rips into people but she is selective about it like if folk ask her about the likes of Chive Queen she will say we don’t talk about that here because she’s unwell, like she doesn’t over step the mark when there’s anyone vulnerable mentioned so maybe the same with kids? Fk knows maybe someone can point it out to her next time she’s on.

Reactions: 4
Rosie seemed like she was doing well too on the live during the day that I did see, telling us how she’s off the drink, what a lot of pish she must have been talking. Will be carnage by the weekend you just know it
Do you think she’ll actually make it to the weekend before the carnage? When I seen her during the day she looked fine as you say but when I caught a couple of mins later on she looked out her tits

Reactions: 4
Do you think she’ll actually make it to the weekend before the carnage? When I seen her during the day she looked fine as you say but when I caught a couple of mins later on she looked out her tits
Gutted I missed her. I think she will try & play the ‘ all is well’ card for a few more days, bottle up the carnage as much as she possibly can

Reactions: 3
I wonder if it’s cause there’s real kids involved? Like she’s absolutely brutal when she rips into people but she is selective about it like if folk ask her about the likes of Chive Queen she will say we don’t talk about that here because she’s unwell, like she doesn’t over step the mark when there’s anyone vulnerable mentioned so maybe the same with kids? Fk knows maybe someone can point it out to her next time she’s on.
There was quite a few comments in her live last night pointing it out n she claimed not to know/remember.

Reactions: 7
So big bad bush is bk on the tiktok 🙄 think someone doesn't like kdawg getting all the attention 🙈🤣🤣

Kdawgs live 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So big bad bush is bk on the tiktok 🙄 think someone doesn't like kdawg getting all the attention 🙈🤣🤣

Kdawgs live 😊
Seen Rosie write a couple of comments replying to folk on kdawgs live but she wasn’t saying much. Kdawg said she did mention Rosie being unacceptable With regards to the weans n would download the live if she had to so fk knows if she brought it up or no cause she seems the type to be able to prove what she’s said like she did with Dourface saying the thing about her man.
I don’t get why Rosie would be jealous like their content is totally different nothing alike , people can watch them both

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.