Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the truth with you and Scott?
That we fell in love and I'm currently packing boxes to move to Glasgow to be with him forever.

Absolutely duck all. Spoke a handful of times & nothing other than gossiping like we do on here. Nothing to expose or say it's not as juicy everyone would love to think.

Coming to a scheme near you soon 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That we fell in love and I'm currently packing boxes to move to Glasgow to be with him forever.

Absolutely duck all. Spoke a handful of times & nothing other than gossiping like we do on here. Nothing to expose or say it's not as juicy everyone would love to think.

Haha 😂 now that’s the end of that 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Omg thats beautiful ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

A modern day tale of Romeo and Juliet ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
RED HEARTS IN THE CHAT GUYZZZ IF U THINK I SHULD REPORT A pedalo
I'm sorry but that had me gobsmacked! Why's she just considering reporting it now, when did this happen? And why does she need anyone's approval to report it 🤯

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but that had me gobsmacked! Why's she just considering reporting it now, when did this happen? And why does she need anyone's approval to report it 🤯
Because like everything Shufflenuts does, it's entirely performative

Reactions: 9
Because she said she doesn't grass and Kdawg said that's not grassing 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also, imagine being THAT desperate to get back in contact with him to thank him for saying happy birthday that she uses her 12 year olds account to message a 40+ year old man.

She is just 🤯🤯🤯🤯.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Because she said she doesn't grass and Kdawg said that's not grassing 😭
Can't stand the bleeping scheme "Grassing" mentality, boils my piss! Defo doesn't qualify as "Grassing" when it comes to kids!

Reactions: 11
That’s what’s dangerous about that app. Morals or critical thinking, gut feelings even, go right oot the windae and everything is measured in likes, clout and followers. Memories also seem to be very short.

Rosie wholeheartedly supported Shielsy and defended him, she went out of her way to do so, even after her PA showed her the tweets and asked if they could make a video about them. The gaslighting about Tattle being a horrible pit of hell actually helped keep the tit we discovered about Shielsy from being properly exposed.

Can't stand the bleeping scheme "Grassing" mentality, boils my piss! Defo doesn't qualify as "Grassing" when it comes to kids!
Amen to that! 🙏🏼

Reactions: 12
Did Rosie n Gillian no have a spat over it ? Gillian was going to Rosies door, but then Rosie phoned her and sorted it. Or was that a completely different time Rosie stuck her oar in?

Reactions: 7
Did Rosie n Gillian no have a spat over it ? Gillian was going to Rosies door, but then Rosie phoned her and sorted it. Or was that a completely different time Rosie stuck her oar in?
Aye big gildos always getting into fights she never finishes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.