Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen Rosie write a couple of comments replying to folk on kdawgs live but she wasn’t saying much. Kdawg said she did mention Rosie being unacceptable With regards to the weans n would download the live if she had to so fk knows if she brought it up or no cause she seems the type to be able to prove what she’s said like she did with Dourface saying the thing about her man.
I don’t get why Rosie would be jealous like their content is totally different nothing alike , people can watch them both
She did say it was bang out of order what ppl in the comments said Rosie had said about her kids but she also still had her in the box? And allowing her to comment in her live but god forbid anyone mentions the property beast n Kdawg goes in on him (and rightfully so) but she must be wearing big mags pedalo hunting specs when it comes to rosie.

Reactions: 4
She did say it was bang out of order what ppl in the comments said Rosie had said about her kids but she also still had her in the box? And allowing her to comment in her live but god forbid anyone mentions the property beast n Kdawg goes in on him (and rightfully so) but she must be wearing big mags pedalo hunting specs when it comes to rosie.
She’s dying to get Aldo in the box too though. She obviously loves the drama. I never saw her last night but there was a good few folk in the comments this morning saying aye she did say it wasn’t acceptable what Rosie said about her weans.

Reactions: 5
She’s dying to get Aldo in the box too though. She obviously loves the drama. I never saw her last night but there was a good few folk in the comments this morning saying aye she did say it wasn’t acceptable what Rosie said about her weans.
I was in the live and she did say it was unacceptable I am not disputing that but before the commenters started piling in n mentioning it she said something along the lines of she didnt know/couldnt remember.

Reactions: 6
Seen Rosie write a couple of comments replying to folk on kdawgs live but she wasn’t saying much. Kdawg said she did mention Rosie being unacceptable With regards to the weans n would download the live if she had to so fk knows if she brought it up or no cause she seems the type to be able to prove what she’s said like she did with Dourface saying the thing about her man.
I don’t get why Rosie would be jealous like their content is totally different nothing alike , people can watch them both
I wonder if Rosie is just bealing that there are people out there who agree with a lot of what Tattlers say, that KDawg has shown ppl we do bring receipts where we can. She’s still convinced Janice is a Tattler. I have heard from some people directly about their run ins with Janice, she’s not the quiet, gentle woman she seems to portray. But I don’t think she’s a Tattler.

There were folk in KD’s Live last week saying Tattle should have been kept to Tattle and Tattlers should have stayed here. I’ve been on TikTok for years, and obviously we watch it or we wouldn’t have anything to talk about 🥴 I just don’t post my life on it. I’ll go where I please and comment as I see fit. Maybe if people weren’t so fixated on ‘outing’ Tattlers for having an opinion there wouldn’t have been a crossover.

Rosie spiralled rapidly after trying to defend and support the Property Boss. A drama she inserted herself into. She should concentrate on doing her own thing now, or bitterness will consume her again. Life is too short man.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't have any videos on tiktok never have since I joined nor will I ever I just like watching all the different videos. It wasn't even tiktok I found tattle through it was another site

I wonder if Rosie is just bealing that there are people out there who agree with a lot of what Tattlers say, that KDawg has shown ppl we do bring receipts where we can. She’s still convinced Janice is a Tattler. I have heard from some people directly about their run ins with Janice, she’s not the quiet, gentle woman she seems to portray. But I don’t think she’s a Tattler.

There were folk in KD’s Live last week saying Tattle should have been kept to Tattle and Tattlers should have stayed here. I’ve been on TikTok for years, and obviously we watch it or we wouldn’t have anything to talk about 🥴 I just don’t post my life on it. I’ll go where I please and comment as I see fit. Maybe if people weren’t so fixated on ‘outing’ Tattlers for having an opinion there wouldn’t have been a crossover.

Rosie spiralled rapidly after trying to defend and support the Property Boss. A drama she inserted herself into. She should concentrate on doing her own thing now, or bitterness will consume her again. Life is too short man.
She gave me the boak how she was up Aldos arse, defending him despite it being proven he is a danger to kids. Her rants about Dianne were absolutely disgusting, aye nearly every single one of us including myself were guilty of tearing Dianne to shreds but once we found out the truth we apologised & stopped right away - Rosie however continued to regularly be abusive about her encouraging the horrific trolling she was at the receiving end to continue , She was Ranting & raving about how Dianne knew he was married etc - Rosies always on here it would have took Rosie two mins to switch threads & find out that the story of his marriage being over is a lie he had been telling various women for at least 2 years before Dianne came into the picture , it is a well rehearsed script that he’s been proven to tell different women word for word. I can’t help but wonder after hearing his & Dugheeds recordings where they were plotting to noise people up , could he have done this with Rosie too ?
But aye she must be sick that there’s someone on there talking about both the good & the bad bits of Tattle when she’s talked Shite for god knows how long about how we’re are a forum for trolls out to get her.

Reactions: 13
I don't have any videos on tiktok never have since I joined nor will I ever I just like watching all the different videos. It wasn't even tiktok I found tattle through it was another site
same lol I found tattle from guru gossip and tbh I think I was lurking on tattle before TikTok was even a thing

Reactions: 3
same lol I found tattle from guru gossip and tbh I think I was lurking on tattle before TikTok was even a thing
I was on Tattle before TT too. The stupid influencer families who exploit their childrens privacy for views, likes and £ brought me here. Scottish TikTok lured me in though.

It's getting to the point where how are Tattle that bad when Dee Maxwell uses her free time to harass a cancer patient. Rosies been back 24 hours and she's trying to convince Kdawg that Janice who is pretty irrelevant in all of this let's be honest that she's a liar. Dee, James, Jade & Rosie seem to be besties now. Or again? Can't keep up. What are they all gonna sit outside the beatson and hope to see Janice. It's bleeping weird. Maybe we talk about people but you won't find me hanging about places they might be at the hope of a glance of them.

Reactions: 9
It's getting to the point where how are Tattle that bad when Dee Maxwell uses her free time to harass a cancer patient. Rosies been back 24 hours and she's trying to convince Kdawg that Janice who is pretty irrelevant in all of this let's be honest that she's a liar. Dee, James & Rosie seem to be besties now. What are they all gonna sit outside the beatson and hope to see Janice. It's bleeping weird. Maybe we talk about people but you won't find me hanging about places they might be at the hope of a glance of them.
I know, there’s worst venom spewing out of the mouths of that lot than there ever has been on here yet we are the bad ones.

Reactions: 8
I know, there’s worst venom spewing out of the mouths of that lot than there ever has been on here yet we are the bad ones.
There's worse things someone can be in the word than a lair. If she's lying about something like that then that's an illness in itself, your not well somewhere if your lying about cancer but I personally don't think she is. But to hang about cancer hospitals, threaten to get her medical notes hacked, ask people with cancer to keep an eye out for her in spaces they might share, ask her old neighbours if it's true. It's bleeping weird. If Janice does troll them occasionally then she does but after the amount of people Iv been accused of being they couldn't figure out a troll if it was dangling infront of their face. Rosie obviously forgets Jade had her password and instead of cutting the lives where Rosie was distressed and making bad choices Jade choose to unblock accounts so they could see it and cause Rosie more distress. We are nicer to these people than their friends.

Ben might have tried to follow someone I know multiple times and when they finally accepted & followed her back she unfollowed them 🙋🏽‍♀️
Never thought I'd need to clear this up, I didn't think Ben was a slow bastard. But Ben tried to follow my slowpoker account multiple times and when I accepted and followed back they unfollowed me. I don't know what Nancy thinks that achieve. They they pester people for follows and unfollow when they follow back in hopes they don't notice? I notice everything ;). Well done bed you uncovered me as .... Slowpoker.

Ffs my spelling is awful 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
A canny believe she’s still going on about Janice 😳

And nobody can convince me rosies no on something wether it’s drink or drugs 😂 since when did she become the big expert in cancer

Reactions: 11
they all think thats ok though as they do it from their accounts.

difference is though that not one of them have a job to worry about, mortgages to pay had we loose our jobs, family who actually like us etc they all have nothing to lose by being the absolute cretins they are on tiktok.

Reactions: 8
There's worse things someone can be in the word than a lair. If she's lying about something like that then that's an illness in itself, your not well somewhere if your lying about cancer but I personally don't think she is. But to hang about cancer hospitals, threaten to get her medical notes hacked, ask people with cancer to keep an eye out for her in spaces they might share, ask her old neighbours if it's true. It's bleeping weird. If Janice does troll them occasionally then she does but after the amount of people Iv been accused of being they couldn't figure out a troll if it was dangling infront of their face. Rosie obviously forgets Jade had her password and instead of cutting the lives where Rosie was distressed and making bad choices Jade choose to unblock accounts so they could see it and cause Rosie more distress. We are nicer to these people than their friends.

Never thought I'd need to clear this up, I didn't think Ben was a slow bastard. But Ben tried to follow my slowpoker account multiple times and when I accepted and followed back they unfollowed me. I don't know what Nancy thinks that achieve. They they pester people for follows and unfollow when they follow back in hopes they don't notice? I notice everything ;). Well done bed you uncovered me as .... Slowpoker.

Ffs my spelling is awful 😂
What is the big deal with finding out who people really are be privileged that you get a mention on here 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just think there's different levels to gossiping, im not trying to find all ex neighbours for character references etc.

Reactions: 7
It's getting to the point where how are Tattle that bad when Dee Maxwell uses her free time to harass a cancer patient. Rosies been back 24 hours and she's trying to convince Kdawg that Janice who is pretty irrelevant in all of this let's be honest that she's a liar. Dee, James, Jade & Rosie seem to be besties now. Or again? Can't keep up. What are they all gonna sit outside the beatson and hope to see Janice. It's bleeping weird. Maybe we talk about people but you won't find me hanging about places they might be at the hope of a glance of them.
Exactly this. The possibility of Tattle not actually being the bad ones makes their cognitive dissonance pure attack their critical thinking. They’re not content unless they’re in conflict and never seem to think about why people may not like some of the things they say or do.

Reactions: 5
To the people suggesting Rosie is looking great/so much better etc. Are your eyes painted on? She just looks like the same two ton of shite in a one ton bag, that she always did. Absolutely bogging.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.