Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen she’s posted a video of T in the kayak or canoe or whatever it is! As much as I’m missing the drug fuelled drama weekends I do hope she’s still got her tit together and the wee man’s getting some sort of enjoyment out his summer holidays 🥹
i hope that as well. She must be enjoying her time away for once. Finally found some joy in a quiet life!

Reactions: 5
I remember her being off for a while after the Butlins. Was a couple months and she stayed away so she can do it. Not seen many videos of people looking for her like they used to. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I seen a comment in one of the videos that the SW have told her to stay off social media, and as much as thats prob a load of shite, i do hope shes taken notice that her actions on the app have bad consequences for they weans. Still miss her spotty coupon but 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait has she given up the elf bars, I wasn’t emotionally prepared for this level of change 😭

• Haha
I’m starting to think Mags didn’t see what was going on, she’s clearly registered blind
1E613E9B-0EB1-4F22-9C5F-121E626211DB.jpeg

Rosie on saying she’s getting accused of being Kdawg, naebody accused her of being you Rosie ya banger she’s funny your no

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those hair extensions are horrific I didn’t think she could get worse ones than the ones Terri Dunn sewed into her dome but holy duck these new ones are something else .
She’s well back cause there’s a new popular tiktokker in town. No be long til she’s fleeing & begging for money outside shops again , imagine the kdwag emergency broadcasts we will be getting 😍 Cannot wait 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The amount of people saying omg your hairs so long, duck me she’s been gone for a month or something she’s not went from a short back and sides to a full mane in that time

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The amount of people saying omg your hairs so long, duck me she’s been gone for a month or something she’s not went from a short back and sides to a full mane in that time
The ones telling her it looks good were making me howl I couldn’t work out if they were bamming her up or sat watching before they take their guide dogs oot for a wee walk

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.