Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chers live theyโ€™re saying letisha got 500 pound raised for her, receipts show money was sent and sheโ€™s spunked it on shite supposedly ๐Ÿ˜‚ letisha was supposed to expose everyone there once she had 150 in her live but she hasnโ€™t done it yet
Thought she was doing it at 9pm ๐Ÿ˜‚ I don't care that she got money. People are stupid to give her it. Look what Rosie does with money she's given ๐Ÿ˜…. Saw Lindsay lala get arsey about letisha getting money but she's been live several times begging for a fiver for food.

Reactions: 6
Thought she was doing it at 9pm ๐Ÿ˜‚ I don't care that she got money. People are stupid to give her it. Look what Rosie does with money she's given ๐Ÿ˜…. Saw Lindsay lala get arsey about letisha getting money but she's been live several times begging for a fiver for food.
They all intermingle and do these wholesome things for each other then fall out and terrorise each other. How exhausting.

What happened to folk saving up and buying things they want?

383EB5F0-3533-4B56-9A7F-A1ACA943BCFB.jpeg

Reactions: 3
same but supposedly she done a live retaliating to chers video and came on to expose everyone. Then she exposed duck all ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love how they all talk about family funds and universal credit etc and how they all get 500 quid per kid. Just annoys me how I work my ass off for nothing and don't have a penny to my name half the time.

I wonder if I'm better on the dole sometimes. I struggle to make ends meet working.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I love how they all talk about family funds and universal credit etc and how they all get 500 quid per kid. Just annoys me how I work my ass off for nothing and don't have a penny to my name half the time.

I wonder if I'm better on the dole sometimes. I struggle to make ends meet working.
Was thinking the exact same. Work full time and by time bills are paid am skint. Have to stick to a tight weekly budget just to get by. These cunts know how to work the system to get every penny they can.

And how convenient some woman in comments saying her man has left and shes no money for kids bday. I believe nothing on there anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I work too hard to be be this skint! x

Reactions: 9
Is Rosie Bush in tiktok anymore? I see it's the thread but haven't seen her in tiktok unless she has another account

Reactions: 1
She'll be back her and Louise are due a fall out. Hulky was saying at the weekend they were smashed on Snapchat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.