Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One day someone is gonna paste that wee mixing bleep. Hope they do it on a live.
Haha, naw she gets cunts shot 😂 🎺🎺.

Remember when Letisha had screenshots the first time of that other girl saying something disgusting about Rosie/Z? (Which was all bullshit too)
Amy Glass was the one in the live showing all the screenshots on camera while Letisha commentated.
She is just as bad as Voldy.. people just haven't caught on yet, they will, soon enough.

Reactions: 5
Said it on the Jade thread but what's being said in the comments. Letisha and Jade made up that they thought the wain was being abused. I never heard them say who was abusing him. The only person who said the accusations were being pointed to Louise was Rosie?
Letitia actually said countless times it was nothing to do with Louise. Rosie brought Louise into it, used it as a way of getting Louise over to Glasgow.

Reactions: 7
I feel the same it was away to make Louise vulnerable and need Rosie.
Yeah, whether or not it played to Rosies advantage which is sick in its own right..

They made up actual disgusting lies about a 13 year old boy and were giddy to share it on a live.. Then tried to lie their way out of it with each other.

Can't believe letisha thinks she's got duck all to do with any of it 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

I'm also very confused that Jade had "800" people in her live while she "admitted" to everything and not one tattler caught it, no recordings?? Sounds like shite too.

Reactions: 10
Cher thinks she didn't do anything wrong either, she was happy to sit live with Leitsha for hours letting her hint about it and ask for gifts before she realised how wrong it was and sent it to Rosie. She's just as much to blame.

Reactions: 8
Do you think if we promise to Rosie that we won’t say nowt bad about her and will kinda support her where we can, when we see these witches using her for clout, you think she would come back? I miss her! Come back Rosie doll pleaaaase 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 7
whats happening with dundeemama
her last post kinda made me sad. i like her in a weird way

Reactions: 2
Chers live they’re saying letisha got 500 pound raised for her, receipts show money was sent and she’s spunked it on shite supposedly 😂 letisha was supposed to expose everyone there once she had 150 in her live but she hasn’t done it yet

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.