Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guuuuys.... I had a nightmare the other night. I was somewhere in Glasgow and Rosie appeared. For extensions she had that fake hanging ivy ye get for your bedroom etc. Just mad green ivy hanging from her greasy ginger hair. She was right in my face so I complimented them and then we got on it together, up all night drinking and she opened up to me and I felt pure sad for her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ pure empathising with her over everything cause I was mwi in the dream. That ivy gave me the absolute fear but. My daughter has it in her room and I canny look at it now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh here new Saturday night drinking game! Every time squintbank says "abshaloutly" take a shot!!! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
โ€˜Everybody is entitled to their own opinion rightโ€™

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's been over two weeks ya boggin' boot....us bored hoosewives (if only) need entertained.

Anyhoo, today's irritation - Cherine bigging up a shitey Lidl Dyson air wrap saying 'fifteen nitty nine, nine nitty nine' etc

See between her voice and Primm's, absolute brain damage.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I never thought I'd ever say this at all. I miss Rosies shenanigans. Out does these other clowns any day of the week and more interesting. I'm no saying I like Rosie, I'm saying I prefer her fuckups more than the neds crew. Even hate mentioning them to be honest.

Reactions: 12
Rosie at least has her own personality and a sense of humour. This neds crew bunch are all interchangeable nobodies that are too thick to be funny or interesting.

Reactions: 11
I was going to write on here the other day:
"Hi Rosie, Miss you" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but I thought better of it.

I wonder..
Is she actually getting her act together and this is a real break and her trying to maybe get more access of Z and making an real effort of it?
Orrr Is she still drinking as often? We just aren't seeing any of it now, and isit worse that the same things could be happening in private?

If they're drinking rapid.. I'd have thought a fall out would be inevitable and Rosie would be straight back on tiktok.

Who knows.

Reactions: 7
Oh everyone's getting a mention ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

The comments are flying to quick to screen shot ffs ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 2
Said it on the Jade thread but what's being said in the comments. Letisha and Jade made up that they thought the wain was being abused. I never heard them say who was abusing him. The only person who said the accusations were being pointed to Louise was Rosie?

Reactions: 6
Let Rosie in the box ffs Cher weโ€™ve no had a show from her in a while

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't believe letisha thinks she didn't do anything wrong. She brought it to the app, she was asking for lions and castles to expose it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.