Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she'll go to pride dressed like a big inflatable rainbow
Well i was in town today when the parade was passing, sadly never saw her dressed as inflatable rainbow. Did see Kurtious though & his boyfriend šŸ˜Œ absolutely loved watching that today, never been in town when its happened before.

Reactions: 9
Well i was in town today when the parade was passing, sadly never saw her dressed as inflatable rainbow. Did see Kurtious though & his boyfriend šŸ˜Œ absolutely loved watching that today, never been in town when its happened before.
Did you not see Primm ? She was going.

Reactions: 3
I'm surprised she's not went to one. Or maybe she has just not todays! They are so much fun. I'm away to see if Kurts uploaded anything for a nosey!

Reactions: 4
Co-signed by me.

For all her faults, I miss her. The Ned Crew are just an echo chamber of ignorant hatred at this point. It's exhausting.
Another co-sign. Least we knew what to expect from the bush. This ned crew go from bad to worse, and are racist bully scumbags. Whole different league

Reactions: 11
I see Bush & ā€œthe wifeā€ have had a nice wee day out. Seem to be lasting well now shes not constantly on Tiktok šŸ˜

Reactions: 11
Am genuinely surprised bush is still off the app and seems to be holding down a relationship (aye itā€™s only been three weeks but thatā€™s good for her and Lou) šŸ˜±

Reactions: 6
Am genuinely surprised bush is still off the app and seems to be holding down a relationship (aye itā€™s only been three weeks but thatā€™s good for her and Lou) šŸ˜±
usually by now they have had a full blown domestic, ones has been lifted, a hot tubs been stabbed, exploding all over social media then got back together again. Clearly not being on these platforms being performing monkeys is working for them.

Reactions: 5
usually by now they have had a full blown domestic, ones has been lifted, a hot tubs been stabbed, exploding all over social media then got back together again. Clearly not being on these platforms being performing monkeys is working for them.

I think they will just be the same but have wised up to no post everything. I suspect that time bush went live accidentally at 5am a few weeks ago they were in a domestic and one of them was gonna go live to expose the other. I do hope they're doing better but I hope they come back more šŸ¤£

• Haha
Is it just me or does anyone else think it's suspicious Bush drops new videos when there's a new fav tiktoker in the mix?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just seen Amanda Britt and her banana coloured hair in Starbucks, Silverburn. For the love of duck get the lassie some toner.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen Amanda Britt and her banana coloured hair in Starbucks, Silverburn. For the love of duck get the lassie some toner.....
Shes posted a video from hospital not long ago her hair is shocking šŸ¤£

• Haha
Am starting a go fund me for gabbas and soops, hopefully can lure rosie out to slice n dice hot tubs again. Miss you xoxo

• Haha
She was on live yday & the police were there I only caught 20secs before it ended

Just seen sheā€™s posted a video of T in the kayak or canoe or whatever it is! As much as Iā€™m missing the drug fuelled drama weekends I do hope sheā€™s still got her tit together and the wee manā€™s getting some sort of enjoyment out his summer holidays šŸ„¹

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.